Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    November 9
    Exercise yes
    Wasn't feeling very well today so mostly rested. I finally got some energy. Trying to get myself in a better mood I listened to some of my favorite music and danced around the house while doing chores. When I looked at my tracker I had 30 active minutes. That's good enough for me today.😊
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Tracking yes . Under calories yes. Exercise yes 90 minutes of Christmas box hauling putting up tree and other stuff and cleaning
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    We have the 4 grandchildren with us due to a teacher's strike. Yikes!!
    Sunday is a day of friendship, faith, and fellowship. We enjoyed all 3 today.
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: mild walking will have to be enough for the next couple of weeks as my ankle mends.
    Calories: under by an okay margin.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    udr4s5h68cg8.jpg
  • squanders5880
    squanders5880 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 :) managed to avoid the several boxes of donuts and danishes at work today. 20,000 steps, very busy!
  • fitnessnessness2018
    Options
    I will do just as I did for Thanksgiving this year — take healthy options (roasted veggies & green salad) so that I know there will be some! Also drink tons of water to keep hydrated and take up space. I am also aiming to get a workout in the morning because I know it won’t happen in the evening.

As for today:
    Date: 12/9
    Tracking: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes. Evening stationary bike ride and some yoga/stretching.

dd4uxwqmkl4y.jpeg

• ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Date: December 9
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    December 9

Exercised- yes
    Calories- yes
    Tracked- yes

Part of today’s exercise was a walk in the snow! It’s so lovely to walk in fresh, deep snow. :)
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    12/9
    Exercise: No
    My chronic vertigo roiled up when I walked my dogs yesterday morning and I had to cancel my planned exercise and hibernate at home instead. I still got in over 10,000 steps at home doing basic housework and getting ready to leave town for a 3 day trip to Monterey, but not the 2+ hr. walk I’d intended. :/
    Calories: No
    Ate well over maintenance cals. Some real self-pity eating going on. :|
    Tracked: Yes
    I recorded all of it, even the peanut butter on a spoon right before bedtime! :D

I’ve been eating at a slight deficit all of 2018, some months more successfully than others, and I’ve lost 13.8 pds. this year. 10 of those pounds I slowly ground off was weight I’d regained during the holiday seasons of the last 2 years after previously losing 45 pds. in 2014/2015. That’s why I joined this challenge, to keep me focused on eating at a deficit (or at maintenance) this holiday season. My actual goal for this month is to not gain weight as I usually do in December. I keep reminding myself that would be success! :)

So this is Pass #2.

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,168 Member
    Options
    Yes to all dec 8 and 9
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Dec. 9

Exercise: Yes, walking, cooking, & yoga
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    December 9
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    I have lots of office Christmas, Retirements, and Send-off parties, all happening around the same time :s

For all parties in restaurants, I look up the menu, pick my meal, and plan my other meals in the day around it. Most restaurants now have calories attached to their food which is very helpful. Sometime, I reconstruct the restaurant food like dressings on the side, cheese on the side, I may ask them to grilled the protein instead of frying it for me. I discovered during my pregnancy that most restaurants are very accommodating of small reasonable and considerate request/changes.

I increase my workout during that period. I plan to use my pass for the Christmas day. I will be enjoying my sons cooking. They like making me a special breakfast on Christmas day. There may be no workout, we may be too busy playing board games to go out.
  • sarge175
    sarge175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes to all 3 B)gy2yv44l3gw8.jpg
  • egr5610
    egr5610 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 - 3hr walk with the doggies, punctuated by a delicious cappuccino at a local coffee roaster!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    Options
    12/9

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Using my 2nd Pass!