December 11 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• FitAndLean_5738
    FitAndLean_5738 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

Chemistry got me frustrated so I went on a 5 mile run -- when I got back, thermodynamics suddenly made sense!
  • harvest_bounty
    harvest_bounty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, the exercise part is much less of a problem than I thought but I am just barely squeaking by calorie-wise. Holiday month..

@FitAndLean_5738 haha, I know the feeling all too well! That's what I did when studying as well. A nice, long walk or a swim after hours and hours of frustration, and sometimes a new idea would emerge on top of the overall mood improvement :) I think studies show cardio as beneficial in these sorts of situation as well!

Wrt gratefulness.. I have an anxious brain and dwell on the negatives far too much for my own good, but I am immensely grateful for my best friend and partner, and the life we make together, every single day. Career accomplishments are fulfilling, too, but that part is genuinely what gives me the most happiness and joy. That, and inhabiting a strong, capable body that I can nourish and grow old with and continue keeping healthy as much as I can, so that I can enjoy people things that give me joy, to the fullest extent.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Dec 11
    Yes x 3!
    itsy70gjf3bk.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,401 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅