December 14 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    It's almost mid-month, and it's our custom to share Non Scale Victories, also known as "NSVs".
    My victory is that even though, I have had to hobble around on my injured ankle, I've adapted my exercises enough to keep fulfilling my goals. In addition, I am not slender, but I have maintained the same weight range for over 20 years and I feel good. My clothes fit appropriately and I'm not afraid of 'going crazy' with holiday eating.
    What about you?

43ru44y4ad5r.jpg

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Yes x 3 for yesterday and today
    Feeling strong and healthy, clothes a lot looser, am able to satisfy my cravings with healthy foods eg olives instead of cheese , honey instead of chocolate
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    12/14
    Exercise? Yes...a fair amount today. 80 minutes walk with my boyfriend (some modest hills) and 45 minutes washing & drying the van.
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Yes

NSV ~ 67 consecutive days of reporting in. "Showing up" is half the battle for accountability. Now, if I can just make it another 9 days staying within the WC guidelines, I will most certainly look forward to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can," but thank goodness I have some extra exercise calories earned to fall back on every now and then. :)
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Pilates Reformer class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,037 Member
    Yes x 3 -- my exercise came LATE today, but I got it done. I had planned a strength/interval workout, but ended up having to go outside to help my taller half do some work after he cut down a tree. That was exercise, but not a ton. So tonight after supper, to avoid having to take a pass day, I got on the exercise bike and did 5 miles. My sister called while I was pedalling away and I really kept her guessing as to why I sounded kind of breathless from time to time... In any case, if it was not for having to report here and get a triple yes, I would have skipped it and felt blah. Thanks!

NSVs all relate to feeling strong and pain-free. I love the tightness around the core, and the strength I have been able to build. It feels better than eating all those excess calories ever did. I am very small, so I cannot eat too many calories to begin with. Muscles help me burn more so I can enjoy that a lot!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes x 3 for today.

It's been very frustrating as posts and comments aren't showing on newsfeeds. Since 2 days ago. Thank goodness that forums is still working.

NSV:
    Managing to stay under Calories despite the myriad temptations about at the moment.
    More energy, not feeling sluggish

• lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. Cardio n circuits
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

My NSV this month is more energy..looser clothes..zero binging around holiday anything!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,249 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    In any case, if it was not for having to report here and get a triple yes, I would have skipped it and felt blah. Thanks!

This! More than once the threat of reporting an unnecessary pass day has been that little nudge I needed to just do it!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Yes x3. Half hour of strength training with cardio intervals.
    An NSV is that I’m getting stronger and have been increasing the weights I’m lifting.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    My NSV:
    I can ALMOST fit into my “almost skinny” jeans.

Be back later for my check-in.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3 for Friday

NSV feeling energetic, loving to walk and move...I live that I'm not a couch potato and have a healthy lifestyle. I don't take it for granted!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    December 14
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    edited December 2018
    December 14

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes