December 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 21
    Exercised?: Yes. (20 mins bodyweight)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Work from home again today. Last day of work for the year.

Raining when finished dinner before dusk, so did bodyweight instead. Comment from my wife while doing them was "I can see your ribs. Don't get too thin".

December 22
    Exercised?: Yes. (drone track pack up)

Morning helping run errands to help get house in order for Christmas. Afternoon was drone race practice.

Lunch with friends tomorrow.

December 23
    Exercised?: Yes. (3km in 24mins - hills)

Lunch with friends. Had not seen them for a while due to busy schedules. Nice to catch up.

My wife is still doing amazing. Having trouble finding clothes that don't swim on her. She is smaller now than she has ever been in her adult life.

Family over for Christmas on Tuesday so tomorrow is final shopping and house preparation.

@RangerRickL. Near where I live used to be three adjoining commercial properties: "adult store (sexyland)", "gynocologist office", "nappyland - nursery needs". The first is still there, the other two have since moved or closed.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I was born in Mt Carroll, Illinois in the USA. While visiting a beloved cousin, I noticed this recently installed roadside sign. It is dark humor to laugh but I could not but laugh at their efficiency.
    Rick

LOL...other than the spelling, it is perfectly suited for someone with my name! It seems rather incongruous, though, to have those two words on the same signage.

@craigo3154 Pleased your wife continues to do so well with her progress. Time for a shopping spree, though. When I first started weight loss in 2011, I made good use of thrift shops to donate my oversized clothes and, inexpensively, purchase "new used" items that fit. I did this several times as I reduced from one size to the next. I, now, prefer shopping in thrift shops! Several items available for purchase are new arrivals that various stores have donated, and my wardrobe can get a makeover without breaking the bank. It was an especially nice benefit when the ultimate goal was yet to reduce another size. Anyway, it wasn't beneath me to shop at the thrift store...and it made me feel so much better as I was consistently able to wear smaller sizes that fit. It's called recycling!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

...and it made me feel so much better as I was consistently able to wear smaller sizes that fit.

Probably the most tangible motivator for me. Plus, for the first time in forever, I enjoy shopping for me (NOT a really good thing :smile: )

• allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those who are still on track for the winners circle this month!!
  • jan110144
    Options
    Congrats to all those who are still on track for the winners circle this month!!

For sure!! This is a challenging month and those who are still on track deserve a special shout out!
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes
    @craigo3154 Pass on all our congratulations to your good wife, her progress alongside yours is an inspiration
    w8goal4life Love the fact you utilise your thrift stores ~ I've found some beautiful vintage clothes in charity shops
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercise - 95k bike ride
    Calories - nope, went over by 150 Pass day #3
    Tracked - yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. light cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

Took a muscle break today and super cleaned for my active time.....long cleaning. Definitely didn't replace a workout but wasn't sitting on the couch either!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Congrats to your wife.

Yes x 3 today.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Ugghhhhh!! I came down with another cold! How is that possible??? The last one was mostly a sore throat and cough and this one is all in my nose. The poor thing is sore and red from all the blowing I've done and that is with medicine in me! :s:# So, I don't know how many passes I've had already this month but I'm ready to open some presents and ring in the New Year! :|
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    12/23
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • jan110144
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, 45 Minute Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Walk video
    Calories? Under by a slight margin
    Tracked? Yes

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Both will be planned pass days for me. We will be with one son, his wife and family on Christmas Eve...and with our other son, his wife and family on Christmas Day.
    bgnmpndi7ndm.jpg
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DId I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 90 minute Yin yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    December 23

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 66 minutes on the mini-trampoline. Actually finished my "run up to New Years" tour today, and will start a new round of the game tomorrow.

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today. Spent a few hours at the pool with the kids. Swimming is so exhausting! Even when a good portion is spent just floating and playing.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for sharing the incongruity of your local businesses.
    It's always great to learn that your wife continues to get healthier. That is a Merry Christmas for all of you.
    @stella7x7 Congratulations on your success as evidenced by your new profile photo!!!!
    @trimi1104 Congratulations on your 95k bike ride.
    @Bill70Strong Merry Christmas!!