December 27 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Please help me to promote the January UAC challenge.
    If you are being encouraged to succeed by the UAC, then please put in a good word at the link below
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713956/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-january-2019/p1?new=1

I need your help!
    Thanks, Rick
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,614 Member
    Options
    12/27
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    trimi1104 wrote: »
    Exercise - 10k run/1h gym cross training
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes

Looks like I'll race on Monday, it will be the first race till I got injured in October. Fingers crossed!

Good luck!! Glad you can get back to something you really enjoydoing.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    DId I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, an easy 40 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Yay! A 3x yes today. Good big hike with a friend out in the beautiful cold and bright sun. Food back on track. Tomorrow saying goodbye to our youngest horse who will be moving to his new home with a wonderful family. He is a four year old foundation Appaloosa, and one of the sweetest horses I have ever known. He has a great temperament, and will certainly make his new people happy. We will miss him! We first saw him at less than one week old, and he has been with us since 5 months old when his mother died and he was weaned early, poor little feller. He has thrived and is a 16-hand beauty now. He still thinks he's just a wee thing, but is finally really growing into his frame. One last chance to spoil him tomorrow morning.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today. Still no water. Plumbing problems are no fun! Well under calories and strength training.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thank you to those who have shared their personal experiences with the UAC. @w8goal4life;@victorious55; @MadisonMolly2017;
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3 for me. Had a big dinner at my parents’ house.

It’s been a GREAT month and I’ve loved this challenge. Only four days left for December... I don’t know if I can do it or not! :o
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    12/27
    Exercise: Nah, down with a cold, didn’t leave the house today!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Another pass day and even so, I’m happy that I tracked and that I kept to my calorie goal. Feels like a win! :)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day #4,
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 60 min walk around town of gt Yarmouth uk, 60 min walk on beach
    Tracking no,
    Calories no, wouldn't think so, still got awful cold bug so been grazing ...
    So am out of winners circle but my aim is to get back on track today and am back at work, I guess 5.5 hours cleaning will sort me out
    Well done everyone, great to read your posts
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL
    I’m sorry to hear of your injury & possible disruption of your plans. Congratulations on getting your exercise minutes!