December 28 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    12/28
    Exercise? Lots...beautiful day for a long walk of 85 minutes; another 105 minutes of exercise videos plus 20 minutes of vacuuming and mopping floors in preparation for company
    Calories? Within allowance...would have been over had I not used exercise calories. We had guests for lunch...and then more guests for dinner so lots of preparation and cleanup time, too.
    Tracking? You bet... that's what prompted the additional exercise. The cream puffs I made yesterday were good! :)

@RangerRickL Glad you are feeling a might bit better so that trip to Phoenix can, perhaps, go as planned.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Dec 28
    Yes x 3
    No Pass Days.
    Was tired with a busy day, but only had 6 mins of exercise, so went for a walk. THANKS UAC!!

qp8ah1gq8iz4.png
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all are an inspirational group! :) I haven’t matched your ability to stay on track in all three areas this month, but I have achieved my goal of not gaining any weight this holiday season so I’m really pleased about that!! :D
    12/28
    Exercise. No. Still laying around the house sick with a cold.
    Calories. No
    Tracking. Yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    susiejof wrote: »
    Wow, you all are an inspirational group! :) I haven’t matched your ability to stay on track in all three areas this month, but I have achieved my goal of not gaining any weight this holiday season so I’m really pleased about that!! :D

I think that is a GREAT accomplishment for this month.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    susiejof wrote: »
    12/28
    Exercise. No. Still laying around the house sick with a cold.
    Calories. No
    Tracking. Yes

Terrific work!! It’s a learning process, a self-discovery process!! I hope you feel better very soon!