December 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    95zufptpb0lq.png
    I'm out of the running for the December Winner's Circle.
    How about you? Who plans on being a December Winner's Circle Qualifier?
    Raise your hands!!!
    Rick
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. Cardio and resistance
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

Count me in for Winner's Circle!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have used 4 and will be out of the circle .... but thinking back I can only specifically remember 3. I know I posted them as they happened so I will look back and verify.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @jan110144 Thanks for your wonderful sharing. You are a champion!!
    @BMcC9 and @TerriRichardson112 just post or send me a private message when are sure whether or not you are in the Winner's Circle.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    Rough day today - I had a major blow up with the taller half and will take a couple of days away to cool off. I did not do too well today even though I had a personal best time up our hill (1 km very steep!) getting rid of some extra steam, if you know what I mean. I'm sure it will all be resolved but I will go hang out with my sister to get some time away. In any case, I won't be in the circle for December but I maintained way better than I would have without you all. Thanks!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day# 5 so obviously won't be making it to the much coveted winners circle, I could easily have made better choices today so will live and learn,
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga -great to get back on the mat again! 60 min walk to the chemist to get some relief from this awful cold bug, it is working and have got my taste back which is lovely
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Well done everyone, a lot of walking wounded, big hugs and take care out there!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Dec 29
    Yes x 3
    Worked at it & did it.

My BIG insight. My brain wants to eat out, but my body doesn’t feel good when I do & prefers my healthier food at home. Hopefully my brain will start listening to my body soon.

o5l4alyeoap4.png
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Wow O, it's almost 2019!
    I am not in the Winner's Circle.

@RangerRickL so sorry to hear of your health please take the time needed to heal.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ate out, couldn't even estimate calories, did exercise, didn't log, probably didn't stay in the caloric limits.