12/2 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post "2019 and you" for the new year. I think I screwed up on the challenge for this week. It was going to be basically the same. For those participating, I hope you caught it.

I think we all did well for those of us still hanging around. I did not gain the 6 to 8 lbs. that peeps generally gain during this time. So, we are all one step ahead.

During this time, I started to take spin classes and have been going 2 to 3 times a week since Thanksgiving. That's 6 weeks!! Coupled with starting a new job and going back to school, life has been hectic during this time. During the days before Christmas, I had 14 people here and 5 dogs. I am still doing the linens and towels. LOL. The holidays are over and it's time to move on.

For 2019 - I am doing 2019 miles on the bike at Cyclebar. Right now, I'm about 11 miles a class. I might combine some treadmill/jogging with it. I feel like my body is changing and that is GOOD.

2019 is year of the boat - the boat show is at the end of the month and we become river rats!!

I'll probably do another contest the start of February, 8 weeks in total. This one just went a bit longer than I would have liked.

Replies

• shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lol... 1/2.
    Already beginning with the date thing. Lol
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,292 Member
    Options
    tnpmes5j04ir.jpg
  • shamrock14
    Options
    Im up slightly but I'll take it. Between stress, issues, and being sick I'm glad that's all im up. Here's to a new year!!
  • shamrock14
    Options
    pnjwpx06mftq.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    z7avrdq7vjit.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    gv2dob2uyqcy.jpg

I'm up a little but given the circumstances of the past week I'm not too worried about it. I had to say goodbye to this sweet boy just before Christmas and it has really taken a toll on me. I'm having a hard time getting back out on my runs without him. He has always been my running buddy! I miss him so much!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    irypk9nal3fa.jpg

This is the last week right??? If so i will use my .5 advantage saved for a rainy day on this...if not I might take that back lol