Options

Replies

• Sue2bthin
    Sue2bthin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes
    Within calorie budget - yes
    Keep track of all I ate and drank - yes
    I find it extremely useful to track immediately when I eat, then as was mentioned by Ranger Rick (is that really your name?), I make eating adjustments for my evening meal if needed, or I do an afternoon workout; I LOVE the ability to add calories by working-out. I use them often and am steadily losing the weight I want to lose while building muscle. On another note - is there a way to reply directly under someone’s post? This is new to me - happy for any help.
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Date: January 3, 2019 - 3 day streak!
    Exercised?: Yes: another slippy slidey walk on icy sidewalks.... 33 minutes. Hoping to get to the gym tomorrow to mix it up a little, but grateful I'm at least getting out for walks :smile:
    Calories?: Yes, under goal
    Tracked?: Yes - everything... including those tempting chocolate cookies I couldn't resist after supper
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Jan 3

Exercise: Yes strength PIT (PIT Partner interval training) 65 min
    Calories: yes stayed at budget
    Tracking: Yes... as I go it helps keep the Macros balanced.

Eat back calories? Not at the moment as it is a cut cycle. Maintenance weeks I will eat back some if I can...
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Exercise. Yes morning workout
    Calories. Yes
    Tracking yes

I don't log my strength training as with my instructor it is different every time. I wear a fit bit and I will use up to half those calories but I find the estimates frustrating as they often go down during the day as I tend to get most of my activity in early. I am thinking that I will try using the exercise calories on the following day so that I know for sure what the number is but then I would have to manually adjust the calories every day so still not a perfect solution
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Sue2bthin wrote: »
    On another note - is there a way to reply directly under someone’s post? This is new to me - happy for any help.

Alas, no. The best thing you can do is "quote" ... (press the quote at the bottom of the post). That creates a new post with the "quoted" post in a shaded box. I will then sometimes (as I have here) remove the parts of the original post that are not related to.my response.

• Thomasgrenaud
    Thomasgrenaud Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. Two Jazzercise classes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.