January 3 sign in

Options
124»

Replies

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, walking. I need to add more but am working towards that.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Since I pretty much eat the same thing every day, I have a good idea of my calories so typically log my calories around dinner time or late in the day. If I have an unusual food day, I will do it earlier so I can be aware of where I am.

I find if I eat too few calories, I end up for overeating or binging so I no longer do that. I eat close to my maintenance and then build up deficits through exercise. Sometimes I will eat back the exercise calories when I want to eat extra food. Right now I am trying to drop pounds so I am depending on building up deficits through exercise.
  • Ettieas
    Ettieas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, 40 mins of yoga.
    Everything got tracked but I was over a little.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exercise: tread mill for 25 minutes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes , every little bit :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Three Yes answers for 1/3/19. Glad to have my youngest child home, and glad to share healthy food with her!
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jan. 3

Exercise: Yes, 30min strength. i feel like i've been working out 2weeks straight :'(
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

I'm trying to save 200-400cal below my calorie goal to ensure I'm keeping a deficit. (and it gives me a chance to treat myself to a 200cal treat once or twice a week too, or if my mom decides to cook a calorie dense dinner then I know I still have calories to spare for that meal)

It just gives me some breathing room cuz I feel like if I eat right up to my goal then there's a possibility I accidentally overate? And thank goodness I took the time to measure out my popcorn tonight (the sweet kettlecorn stuff) instead of eating whatever was left straight out the bag, because I would've eaten 2x the serving thinking it was just 1 serving.

and my internet has been super crappy this week so sometimes i have to finish tracking the day after and i gotta be extra mindful of what i eat so i don't go overboard on accident.

(i usually plan what i'm gonna eat for most of the day beforehand in the morning and make changes when i have to. So when i can't make updates right away due to bad connection, i try to just subtract when i decide not to eat and add what i am gonna eat -from using screenshots of my food diary-, and write down the food and estimated macros somewhere so i can track it in the morning)
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    Date: Jan 3
    Thanks everyone for your feedback and letting me know its ok if I continue my daily postings since I am already disqualified. I am determined to do this and will continue. So thankful for this group : )

Not disqualified, yet...hang in there! You have to exceed 3 pass days in the month to not achieve Winner's Circle. We need you to continue with us!

@w8goal4life Thank you : )
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Pass 1
    Traveled all day. Had to estima-te calories
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Jan 3
    Exercised - Yes - dog walk
    Calories- No