Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Cold, but looks like snow is going to miss New England this weekend.

Weather pattern is starting to look similar to last year. Hope we don't get pounded with snow in February and March.

Lazy day off yesterday.

Be OP ;-)
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Yes TGIF!! Snow coming here Saturday night into Sunday. It's not supposed to be much Thankfully. Have A Great OP day!!
    Rick
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    It's 14° here this morning, and not supposed to get above freezing for the next week. On my hike yesterday, the lake was all frozen over in one area yet half open around the bend in the other part. Ice only 1" thick, so it will be a week or two before the fishermen and skaters are back out. Looks like the snow will be north as well as south of us and we'll miss it and have clear weather for awhile.

My condo is finally cleaned and picked up. Now to invite GKs over for cookies and hot chocolate, and a walk to the farm across the way to visit the goats and chickens.

I tracked my food yesterday and Wednesday, after reinstalling MFP on my iPhone. I had planned to track on paper and log it on my laptop afterward, but it wasn't happening. I need to upgrade my phone to more storage, but I'm a cheapskate.

My weight has been holding steady, but I need to be vigilant even for that, and I should be losing.

Have a good day.

Mike in Central Mass.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

We are in a snow advisory for today. It is supposed to start with rain about lunch time, and change over to snow. We are expecting 2-4 inches. It will be interesting with the big Chiefs game tomorrow.

I am so very happy that today is Friday!

I seem to have backed away from the precipice of the 200 pound mark. Clocked in at 197 this morning. At least headed more the right direction, if not very slowly.

I quit Noom yesterday after a year where I gained 7 pounds. It just was not doing it for me.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Felling better, though still a bit stuffed up. Spent the day out with DW, yesterday, followed by choir practice. Managed to get through practice without coughing attacks.

Hope to get out for a walk this morning. It isn't raining, and I don't feel especially ill.

Grandkids coming over for the night, tonight. That's always fun.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

All this snow talk! We keep our snow in the Sierras where it belongs. The snowpack is doing OK this year which will be appreciated in the Summer, though we can always use a bit more. Nothing on the schedule today except my normal daily routines and cleaning things up. DW heads out tonight for a quick weekend visit with her sister who is visiting some in-laws in So Cal. MFP tracking continues. Not going too smoothly or consistently but persistence will pay off. Plenty of tools and skills at hand, just need to use them consistently.

Dave, glad you are feeling better. Choir practice without a coughing spell sounds like a good sign.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    •Glad to hear that Dave. I have no cold or cough but honestly can't sing very well right now.
    •Nice work Steve always seems a lot better to be below a special mark like 200. That was a big one for me too. Decade (10 lb) marks are nice too, but century (100 lb) marks are even better. Not sure if my DD is looking at Noom or some other program right now.
    •A bit unseasonably warm here too. Will be close to 50° for the next 6 days I think. Got out for a delightful early walk today.