new - looking to add people who are happy to share diary

Options

Replies

• PeachyHanwell
    PeachyHanwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for add's, my diary is open to friends.
    I'm new to this so supportive friends would be grand!
  • Till_Eyelash
    Till_Eyelash Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I can't see how to add you.... Send me a friend request and I will accept it :) I'm also looking for new adds.... I am on about 1200 a day, but trying to limit to 500/600 a couple of days a week. Just come back to mfp after trying a different app... Mfp is better for me :)
  • topgals
    topgals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends
    Open diary to friends
    1300cals, exercise at home 3xweek
    Wear a fit bit 15,000 steps a day
    In process of losing 3-4stone...lost 12lb since Jan
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends, open diary, try for about 1450 cals a day although more on exercise days. Been on MFP for over 5 years, with a 57lb loss to start with. Gained 28lbs of that back over the course of a very stressful year, so looking for friends to support in losing the 28lbs!
  • lisabee18
    lisabee18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and share diaries. I am on a journey of metabolism reset.
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Goal is 1200 per day plus exercise cals
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Outwood13 wrote: »
    I can't see how to add you.... Send me a friend request and I will accept it :) I'm also looking for new adds.... I am on about 1200 a day, but trying to limit to 500/600 a couple of days a week. Just come back to mfp after trying a different app... Mfp is better for me :)

Unless you're tiny and sedentary, you're seriously under eating.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    I have been getting a lot of friend requests following my post on here. I am not actively seeking friends especially is you already have more than 20 already. And some of you have over 100...why? How can you comment on their diaries and exercise and give support .As my diary is open to all you should be able to read it without being friends. If you like my way of doing things look at my profile description and send me a message about yourself if you are serious. Thank you.

Well said Sussexbythesea. I like to keep a small number of friends so that I can support and comment every day.
  • leed5651
    leed5651 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mines open I’m doing IF but im on about 1800/2000 per day feel free to add and have a look :) lee
  • hmomomo
    hmomomo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've rejoined MFP, hoping to shift the 10kgs I gained after 3 years of working night shift!

Since my mum and sister aren't using MFP anymore I'm friendless at this stage so would appreciate new friends to help motivate (and also compare diaries... Any other vegetarians out there?)

Not sure how to add so please add me!

Thanks
  • jase0495
    jase0495 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mines open but I'm on about 3000 calories a day at the moment. But I also need inspiration for foods. Steak chicken and pasta is getting boring. Please feel free to add
  • petethegamer_mfp
    petethegamer_mfp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all - just rebooted my account after tech issues on my old phone. feel free to add me anyone. Lincoln based, open diary, fitbit user, try to stay happy and keep motivating my friends
  • Jo6115
    Jo6115 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have just joined, I work in an office so tend to workout in the evenings, I don’t have a massive amount of time but I would like to connect with a dozen people to help me/ them stay on track.

I am aiming for 1380 calories a day. I do variety of exercises my favourites are TRX - Nordic Walking - Gym workouts. The one thing I don’t do is run.

I have just started having a personal training session for an hour once a week which I am loving.

I track my activities on an Apple Watch and would be happy to connect with others
  • kathskelly53
    kathskelly53 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm looking for inspiration
  • gdarling345
    gdarling345 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... diary is open but pretty samey throughout the week so always on the lookout for inspiration :)
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Open diary & happy to be added, working at around 1700 daily whilst trying veganuary.
  • Daverunner1978
    Daverunner1978 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi diary open to friends
  • workingmums2018
    workingmums2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I also have a number of physical medical issues and so experiment with my calorie intake. Currently, I'm aiming for 800 calories per day-for 8 weeks & this is on a medically proven diet plan by Dr Michael Mosley. Also low carb. Have a look at my profile/timeline & if it's of interest, send a request to me.

Wow! Interested to know more about how you're managing on 800 calories per day and on low carb? How long have you been doing this? Do you do any exercise? How much have you lost? I'm new here, only 5 days and I'm struggling to stay on 1200 calories per week.
  • JaneCatherine92
    JaneCatherine92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, my diary is open to friends and I'm pretty honest about what I do (even if that means I've gone over almost every day!)
  • debs398
    debs398 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me, I currently do 5:2, non fast days are about 1600 cals, diary is open, could do with some moral support