Options
mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
Good morning, gentlemen.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    forgot to post yesterday. Hiked yesterday with old friends (one, 85 years old) and afterward invited to dinner by wife of one of them. Then book club meeting pot-luck. Too much good food, but hiking in winter a good antidote.

Steve, like your snow. Very cold here but no snow.

Have a good one.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Friends in DC area are getting blanketed in snow, this morning. Glad I live 3,000 miles away. Cool and sunny, here.

Got out for a walk with DW yesterday. Glorious weather. Hope to enjoy more the next couple of days.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Relaxing day yesterday. I seem to have developed a gift spending a lot of time doing very little. Need to get to work today, since I pick DW up tonight. I had my monthly WI yesterday at WW. For the 2 month holiday period I racked up a 10lb gain. Good meeting though with good discussion. I have set some goals to help get back on the track I was on thru early November. Of course I type this on the day I decided to head out to Altamont Beer Works to get my small Growlers filled with some Strong Bitters I see they have added.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Yep, colder thanawitchstit. Too cold for snow here.

LOL at spending a lot of time getting not a lot done. I've noticed that about me too lately. I think it's a defense mechanism.

Be OP ;-)
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Congrats to any Chiefs fans out there.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!! It snowed here last night. So I had to go out and clean off the cars first thing this AM I knew I should have parked them in the garage. That didn't help my shoulder at all. I go this coming week for my pre-op bloodwork and check up. Congrats to the Rams & KC. GO BIRDS!!

Rick
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Great football game for Kansas City! I watched the game from the hospital. DMIL had a significant heart attack yesterday. We think that she will be OK, but we are not out of the woods on this one yet. She has had so many health issues that last couple of years, and this is like her sixth heart attack that we know of (she pops nitro like candy.) Home for a little while now, back to hospital later. Prayers appreciated. At least with all of the snow that we had, the roads are in good shape.

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Pushed myself to be productive yesterday morning. With DW out of town, DS & I went for Indian Food for lunch and left more than full. It was quite good. We reminded ourselves to get some takehome containers when we first arrive next time. The rest of the afternoon was being sleepy till the Warriors game came on. PT in the morning and then back to work on this productivity thing. I need to get the lights down. I was reminded that tomorrow is the deadline. I am asking the weather gods to hold back the rain.

Steve, saying prayers for your DMIL.