January 13 sign in

Options

Replies

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today. An hour outside running snowblower plus an hour in the pool and an hour on the horse. Looks l ok ne winter us finally here with some really cold days on the horizon.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. A cardio workout plus some upper body strength.
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    January 13, 2019:

EXERCISE: Yes. 9 mile run in 1:10:49 (7:52/mile).
    CALORIES: Yes. 2020 target; 2873 consumed (132g protein) - 1345 burned = 1528 net.
    TRACKED: Yes, including the extra snacks I needed to eat back the run.

After going over yesterday, today balanced me out for the weekend, but today was a little carb heavy after the long run. Blood test tomorrow morning, so I'll be briefly fasting, which means no coffee and no exercise until perhaps after work. Though, after completing 26 miles this week, my body will probably remind me to rest.
  • Thomasgrenaud
    Thomasgrenaud Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walk outside in sun
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes! Even though it felt like I got to eat more today
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,890 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    1/13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. Bowling league for 2.5 hours.

Calories: Yes. Under by just over 100.

Tracked: Yes.

Pass days used: 2
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    January 12
    Yes X 3
    January 13
    Pass Day #2 😞
    I did not stay under calories. Was so exhausted today. By the time I realized I hadn't exercised just too late and too tired. Still thinking b positive thoughts
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 120 min walk across the Brecks UK, dry and very windy!
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
  • KLD145
    KLD145 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exercise. 1 hour walk. 14.5 mins per mile. Trying so hard to get it in the 13 bracket. So do difficult.
    Calories. Yes.
    Tracking. Yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking:Yes

Back home again and working out on treadmill due to all the snow. Reading "Younger Next Year" among other things while I work out. It feels great to be getting back to my regular routine. I am hoping (fingers crossed) for the rest of the month to be a quiet January so I can focus on health and fitness while managing everything else that comes with life.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Sunday
    Did two separate walks, gotta take advantage when it's a sunny day. I think this week is supposed to be very rainy, so I don't know how much walking opportunities I'll have.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    3 x yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Jan 13th
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: Treadmill off day, but 20 minutes of activity today
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes!!
    Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: No

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )

I am happy to see that 2 days in a row I hit my calorie range!! It takes a little bit to change unhealthy habits into healthy ones, but I am getting there one step at a time. I am still struggling with my daily water goal, but part of it is because I am getting cold from all the water. I am going to start drinking water and then hot tea to help offset getting cold from the water.

Last week didn't get on the treadmill, was fighting a cold and the daily activities took my time. I am glad that my class starts today, so I will be back in my "class routine" and I will have treadmill time. Achieving my daily water goal and weekly treadmill workouts will be my focus to help me get back on track and develop a healthy lifestyle.

• susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1/13
    Exercise: Yes, dog walking at the animal shelter for 1.5 hours.
    Calories: Yes, barely. Dinner out to celebrate husband’s birthday.
    Tracking: Yes
    I’m pleased that my trend weight has returned to my lowest weight in 2015. My goal during October through December this year was to maintain my weight. I usually gain weight during the holidays, and spend dieting those pounds off. So not gaining feels like a win! Now to slowly push off those last 5 pounds!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    I am still struggling with my daily water goal, but part of it is because I am getting cold from all the water. I am going to start drinking water and then hot tea to help offset getting cold from the water.

Achieving my daily water goal and weekly treadmill workouts will be my focus to help me get back on track and develop a healthy lifestyle.

You can always drink warmer water in the winter .... that's what I do. If the office kettle has been boiled recently, I just fill my cup from it. Water doesn't HAVE to be right up at tea-steeping heat.