new - looking to add people who are happy to share diary

Options
13»

Replies

• SpookyPockets
    SpookyPockets Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary is fairly basic as I'm not logging what specific foods are but feel free to add me! Always happy to discuss
  • Mark_on_a_Mission
    Mark_on_a_Mission Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, my diary is open and I log everything each day :)
  • findingfitsam
    findingfitsam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me anyone. I've got about 5st to lose so I'm here for the long haul and would love some fitness buds.
  • frannie_h20
    frannie_h20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to get some new friends too 😊

My diary is open and I love having a nose in other people's! I'm aiming for just over 1400 calories a day. I don't have that much to lose and I'm also only little so need to have calories fairly low in order to lose anything. I try to log everything and do a fair amount of cooking from scratch (working mum life permitting!).

I am also doing couch to 5k 🏃‍♀️
  • getto80kg
    getto80kg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm nick looking to shed a stone and doing 1500 cals a day, add me 🙂
  • getto80kg
    getto80kg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My diary is open
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Amazing to see how many people on this thread are no longer here and how many lasted around a month. I am now a serial starter, I would to say I will be here forever however life has got in the way in the past and it could always find a way to trip me up again. What I do know is I want to keep this lifestyle, I will comment daily and not just click 'like' and move on and if you drop out I will message you. If you want real MFP friend and will be one in return, I'm your man

*if me using the term 'man' offends you we shouldn't be friends because I'm rubbish at that stuff :)