February 4 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9, sorry for your loss. I hope she had an amazing life. (My own grandmother is 97 and still going strong. I'm always amazed to sit down and talk with her and really think about all the things she's lived through in that many decades.)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @BCcC9 I agree with @57discovery our guru Sir @craigo3154 rightly points out that none of us can count calories within a tolerance as tight as a few calories under or a few calories over our limit.
    10 calories is 2 minutes of walking
    Or emotional distress
  • debbywaines
    debbywaines Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes tai chi
    • calories? Under but only just
      • tracking? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    A very dear friend of my mom's died the day after her 97th birthday ... basically of "old age" ... known me since the day I was brought home from the hospital ... the kind of lady you wish WAS your grandma ...

So very sorry for the grief you are feeling for this dear lady who clearly transcended her role as friend to your Mom and family. Hugs for healing from your loss. Kindest regards.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    @BCcC9 I agree with @57discovery our guru Sir @craigo3154 rightly points out that none of us can count calories within a tolerance as tight as a few calories under or a few calories over our limit.
    10 calories is 2 minutes of walking
    Or emotional distress
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    A very dear friend of my mom's died the day after her 97th birthday ... basically of "old age" ... known me since the day I was brought home from the hospital ... the kind of lady you wish WAS your grandma ...

So very sorry for the grief you are feeling for this dear lady who clearly transcended her role as friend to your Mom and family. Hugs for healing from your loss. Kindest regards.

Thank you all!

(the "3 calories" was what the pre-evening-exercise food logging worked out to. Normally that would have been wiped out in no time at all in my mini-trampoline jogging .... just didn't even do that. So was out on exercise time too)

But I'll be making a "back-dated rainbow" and "today's rainbow" in exergame virtual world tonight, both dedicated to her.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • suzy899601
    suzy899601 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Exercise-50 minute brisk walk
    Calories-Yes
    Track-Yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Zumba and dog walking for exercise.
  • yellowwhistle
    yellowwhistle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    February 4th
    Exercise - Yes (Yoga and HIIT video)
    Calorie goal - Yes!!
    Logging - Yes!!

First win of the month!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @teriseaton Hi from Rick
    You are welcome to join the team. Please go back and read the opening discussion post for days February 1-today. There is important information that you need to know.
    Other than that, hop on board as we have already left the station

I'm all caught up now! :)
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    teriseaton wrote: »
    @RangerRickL I just found your daily threads. I kept watching the introduction page thinking that is where we were to post.....but after 2 days I knew something was wrong.
    Can I still participate?
    Fri, Sat and Sunday I was a yes for everything. Very proud I exercised over the weekend.... it has been a LONG time.
    Today was my first miss on exercise.

Turns out this was Pass 2 ;( I did not track every bit at the superbowl party :(

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Feb 4
    Yes x 3
    Tracked all, deficit of 86, exercised over 90 minutes.

• 2BtheRealMe
    2BtheRealMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes