2. Eat greens every day→ Spinach
    3. Eat protein in every meal→ Done
    4. 3 workouts min/week→Walk 14km
    5. Drink 10 glasses of water→ Done

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Sorry Im behind on posting my steps, and they are not so good because its like-5 out and -25 with windchill, so I really dont want to go run on my treadmill in my unheated garage in that cold of temps, so im slacking. But im at work today, so I will hop on the treadmill here this afternoon.

2/1-10,041
    2/2-5,146
    2/3-5,270
    2/4-6,392
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @Astrue @mustb60 steps logged
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot to post steps
    2/1 = 12,649
    2/2 = 4,000
    2/3 = 2,074
    2/4 = 5,302
    Off to jog around the kitchen and get more steps in.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    nimsy89 wrote: »
    Ahanaz wrote: »

@nimsy89 I'm sorry to hear about your injuries. Last month we had a challenge for intermittent fasting (IF). I'm trying to follow the Obesity Code Program through their official Facebook group and their schedules. I never work out, and despite the gain the last couple of weeks I'm still down 5lbs total since I started IF. I haven't stepped foot in the gym.
    If you consider it I strongly recommend Dr. Fungs program.

Interesting idea. What are the schedules like?

@nimsy89 It's completely up to you. The minimum fasting window should be 16 for weightloss. Which 16 is up to you. 16h fasting leads to 8 hours of feasting. If you want to skip breakfast and only have lunch and dinner, or if you want to skip dinner is up to you, and how it fits your lifestyle. For me it's easy to skip breakfast, so I only have lunch and dinner.

For decent loss, eat the same amount of calories over a day as you would normally, but only consume them in the 8hour window you pick. Don't snack. For faster weight loss, try to go LCHF or even keto.

As you get used to fasting, you can play around and do 18:6, 20:4, OMAD (One Meal A Day), or even alternate day fasting if you wish.

During fasts you can drink water, black coffee, tea (no sugar, honey or milk), kombucha, and bone broth. Extra salt everything, and if you feel weak, have half a teaspoon of salt in a glass of water to up your electrolytes. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

Note: I'm not a doctor, I'm only re-iterating what I've read and learned from Dr. Fung, and tips and tricks I've learned from doing it myself. For "official" support, turn to his Facebook Group where his colleagues help you for free with any questions you may have about intermittent and extended fasting.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,675 Member
    Options
    Jesusgirl62

2/5 - 16,375 steps
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    kcpref
    Wednesday
    Week 1
    Previous Weight 225
    Current Weight 223.9
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Team Trimstones

Jan 5 - 13,270
  • Ever_J
    Ever_J Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    HEY TEAM TRIMSTONES. WEDNESDAY CHECK IN;

02/06 - 15065 steps
    PW 208.4
    CW 211.4
  • mulecanter
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Ever_J 15065 for 2/5?
  • mulecanter
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    @mulecanter May I please have Sunday's as weigh-in instead, as that's when I do all my measurements anyway?

done

Thank you!

Missing your Sunday weigh-n result
  • mulecanter
    Options
    I need a brilliant Trimstoner to provide our monthly contribution to the F2F weekly challenge. My idea well has run dry. I think we do week 3. Volunteer please?
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/5 7028
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES

Your team is still in need of two (2) more participants for your STEP TEAM. Is there anyone else that would like to participate??? If so, let @mulecanter know so he can add you to the spreadsheet...

Steve
  • steplaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES!

Your team chat seems pretty quiet. Team Trimstones has 30 challengers on it. In order for our group to work effectively, it requires GROUP participation. I encourage each and every challenger on your team to try actively posting and sharing with your team.

This does not only mean posting your weights each week. It is important for everyone to comment on posts, congratulate people on their victories, support them on their failures. It is also important to share your own victories and failures so that others can work to inspire, encourage and motivate you.

Finally, don't be afraid to share things about yourself. Share any special meals or meal preps, share your fitness plans, share your fluid/water intake, share your progress pics, even share whether you had a good day or a bad day!

It is this sharing and posting that allows each teammate to gain encouragement and support and to realize they are not alone in this battle and that others experience the same issues and the same failures as they do.

Please, the captains do a lot (and much time) to make your team a great team. Your posting helps his job to be a whole lot easier... And everyone's experience a better one...

Thanks
    Steve (group owner/moderator)

• steplaj
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Simple Reminder!

@Ahanaz (Past Due - Sun)

@angmarie (Due Today)
    @Eddie__Jones (Due Today)
    @pioneerrose (Due Today)
    @wilsonkellies (Due Today)

Please post your weight so our team captains can post it to the spreadsheet...

Thanks
    Steve
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesday
    Week 1
    Previous Weight-154.2
    current weight-152.8
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    wilsonkellies
    Week 1
    Wednesday
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Mustb60
    Team Trimstone
    Steps February

2/6/19 15800
    2/5/19 20226
    2/4/19 15752
    2/3/19 3000 recovery day
    2/2/19 10023
    2/1/19 11009
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    I need a brilliant Trimstoner to provide our monthly contribution to the F2F weekly challenge. My idea well has run dry. I think we do week 3. Volunteer please?

How about giving a strength challenge where participants can choose a strength exercise (bodyweight, barbell or dumbbell) of their liking and level and perform it minimum 5 days a week?
This discussion has been closed.