Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    16 inches...wow. That is a good dump. Good job keeping up with the shoveling, Dave.

So it never snows in San Francisco Bay area? Sacramento doesn't look two hours from there on google maps, but I'm used to looking at a postage stamp of a state map. Connecticut could probably fit in the space between where you live and Sacramento.

Hope you are feeling better Sam.

Wives will use any excuse to run a husband, LOL.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Had a very nice funeral with standing room only for mom. Then, we had a nice gathering at mom's house.

We have three separate snow storms coming in for Friday through Sunday. I thank my friends on the left coast for this extra fun. Today, however, is supposed to be in the 50s. I'll be at my desk still working on year end. Ugh!

I have been to California, but really only to airports on the way to somewhere else. I'd like to visit as a vacation, but don't know when that would be.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gemtlemen.

Made a final scrape of slush and ice off the driveway and sidewalks yesterday and drove to the store. We were running out of coffee. That qualifies as an emergency. The parking lot was pretty bad: water and slush more than ankle deep. There just isn't enough snow-removal equipment around to deal with something like this. Activities at our church are still canceled, because they can't get anyone to plow the parking lot.

Rita is still not feeling well. She had a fever again last night. I'll try to get her in to see a doctor, today, but that is problematic, with the weather situation.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Awoke to 1/4" of ice atop 4" of snow. Just chiseled off my car windows and went to farm across the road for milk, dodging one of their calves gotten loose in the yard. Meeting up with a friend for lunch to decide between local icefishing tomorrow or hiking Mt. Monadnock in NH.

Had a nice but brief brunch with DS yesterday. Hoping DD will come this week with kidlets to take down xmas tree.

Cut back on coffee a little to see if it helps with sleep.

Have a great day
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Another round of rainstorms have come in after yesterdays temps. These are complements of Hawaii via El Nino so temps have warmed up quite a bit after yesterdays damp chill. This allows Dave to keep his weather up there. Morning childcare cancelled due to sickness next door. So just PT and a couple of errands for today.

Praying for Rita to bounce back and a safe journey to the Dr.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I wish the weather would get better. I'm going a little stir crazy over here. Add that with cabin fever. My diet is really suffering right now.DW just announced that shes going to start eating healthy. So that will help me with my own plan. I hope everyone has a good day!!

Rick
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Dave, get Rita into see doctor and hope she is feeling better soon.
    We are cooler here but not expecting below 34 next week.
    Mike, be careful out on ice; us older folks (per DS) do not heal very fast.
    Got shot in each cheek this morning and 3 more prescriptions; as well as cardiologist saying issue is pulmonary and them saying its heart related.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am