Hello??

Options
Ogj78
Ogj78 Posts: 10 Member
Hey guys, anyone still a part of this group?

Replies

• scottsass
    scottsass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined, let's do this!
  • Zed_cob
    Zed_cob Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined too
  • texaskevin
    texaskevin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined this group today. How is everyone doing? I'm feeling 44 a lot lately do any of you do workouts/stretching/yoga to work on flexibility and muscle pains? I'm looking for tips on something I can add to my morning routine to help with upper back muscle pain.
  • Richardlassiter
    Richardlassiter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    texaskevin -- I do yoga although not daily. I attend classes at my local 'Y' as often as possible. I began about 10 months ago wearing a double hinged knee brace and experiencing low back pain with previous bouts of sciatica. I can say without a doubt that yoga has helped me. I no longer wear the knee brace and my back feels great. What I have learned is that localized pain such as "upper back muscle pain" could really be coming from a number of sources in the body. An example being my lower back pain was more from tight hamstrings than say misuse of the actual back muscles. By improving my overall flexibility and strength, it has helped reduce or eliminate those pains.
  • texaskevin
    texaskevin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Richard! We have a Y membership, I'll have to see what offerings they have. I think mine is related to carrying my 18mo. old around.
  • valleyvet97
    valleyvet97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    anyone still out there?
  • kimbalorber
    kimbalorber Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    At 56 I'm definitely over 40. :) It's hard to find groups for guys on here so I was glad to find this group. Rock on!
  • J_Fabulous
    J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    At 56 I'm definitely over 40. :) It's hard to find groups for guys on here so I was glad to find this group. Rock on!

Welcome, I'll be 52 in October.
  • J_Fabulous
    J_Fabulous Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    anyone still out there?

Yes. I am here...I am everywhere....in the shadows

I dont know why I wanted to write that. Reading it, it sounds creepy.
  • surfdok
    surfdok Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    March 2020 and I just joined the group.
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! Dec 2020, anyone still about?