February 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    edited February 2019
    Options
    r2nzli3n2jy4.jpg

March is almost here!
    I've posted the UAC March discussion at this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131420-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019

Truthfully, my steadfast law firm administrator, Jessica, creates each month's UAC discussion format.
    Thanks to Jessica!!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I have created a Challenge Board invitation for the March UAC at this link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10728844/ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019#latest
    Please support the UAC and me by going to that link and adding your enthusiastic invitation to my link.
    Thanks from me to you!!
    Your friend, Rick
  • katp13
    katp13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Done and done! :smiley:

Date: February 23
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 minute walk at Parkrun. I was a volunteer marshal today so only got to walk half the course, but it was raining anyway so probably worked out for the best!
    Calories?: Yes - nicely under.
    Tracked?: Yes - all tracked.
  • KLD145
    KLD145 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes all 3.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for yesterday
    Today exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 15 min yoga, 90 min walk around Thetford uk
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Pass day#3
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Well, I went to a very decadent baby shower for a one-year-old and while I tried hard to not overdo it, I still managed to blow through a whole lot of calories. I am taking my third pass for the month and plan to finish strong and NOT get another one. ;)B)
  • strongscarlet
    strongscarlet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @strongscarlet
    Date: Feb 23, 2019
    Exercised?: No
    Calories?: Yes [MFP]
    Tracked?: Yes [MFP] using Under Armour Record

Pass Day #2
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,642 Member
    Options
    2/23
    Pass 2
    I've been sick all week, but it's been a busy week. Soo since it's been raining all day and I had no obligations, I took a sick day.
    I walked my dogs around the yard several times, so I did get some exercise,but nothing major.
    I ate ok,but not the greatest.Well for me.No good veggies or fruits. Pretty much quick food.
    I did log
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Feb 23
    Exercised: 22K steps
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

@strongscarlet, way to go! Like you, I worry about derailing when I can't stick to my plan, but it's super important to have flexibility built into any plan, as well as to address any issues with our bodies to keep us as healthy and happy as possible. I hope that your infection is dealt with speedily. :)

@stella7x7, hope you feel better soon!

I had my last food-related special event of the week this afternoon. Rather than eating steadily the whole time, which is what I would have done previously, I made sure to have lunch before I went, and then I waited until I was hungry, stocked up on veggies and fruit before adding a few treats, and told myself that I could go back if I wanted--and I ended up not going back! I took a photo of my plate again, to make sure that I could log everything as accurately as possible. I don't think this week's weight loss is going to be as good as last week's, but as of this morning, I was still down, and I feel good about the choices I made.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    2/23
    Exercise? Yes, 40 minute leisurely indoor walk in another mall this afternoon and a, subsequent, decidedly more energetic 20 minute session of low impact aerobics while watching some YouTube videos of "Amazing Places on our Planet." These videos provide me with unlimited travel ideas. While DH and I have been blessed to travel a fair amount, it would be wonderful to have an unlimited budget to see the world! One of our sons bought us a scratch off travel map as an X-mas gift in 2017 similar to the following. Like Rick Steves...it gives us incentive to "Keep on traveling!"
    1x7y71sobuoe.jpg

Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Yes

@strongscarlet Well wishes are sent your way.
    @stella7x7 You are such an admirable constant on this forum. I look forward to your rapid recovery from illness this week.
    @TeresaW1020 Good attitude for a strong finish.
    @fitphoenix Your approach to your last food-related special event of the week was admirable. THIS is the path to success.

Hope everyone has signed up for March. If you haven't, please sign up m1yxguclajlc.jpg
    I look forward to your continued participation! Happy Sunday to you all. :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,234 Member
    Options
    Exercise:,20 mins lower body, 30 mins HIIT, 35 yoga
    Under Calories? Yes

Just going over to sign up now!
  • jesseme
    jesseme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    February 23rd
    Pass day 2.
    Party with friends. Unsure of calories.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Another vacation day pass.
    Got in a good 30min strength workout this morning and a lot of walking today.
    I’m just not being strict on calories but I am making good food choices.
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes. 12 minutes on the elliptical as warm up, Strong Lifts workout B, cool down for 12 on the treadmill.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Excercised: Yes. Cleaned the house today. Rest day, but still was moving and walking doing chores, grocery shopping, and laundry.

Calories: Yes, not to hungry today, but managed to eat most of my calories allowed.