Fitbit site transfer looking for friends...

Options
JaniceVACPA
JaniceVACPA Posts: 19 Member
I find this journey much easier with a group of buddies to share it with. I'm 48, a CPA, love to read, have non Celiac gluten sensitivity, adore my dog, and am finding new ways to enjoy food and embrace fitness after losing about 30 pounds in 2018.

Sound good? Say hi below!

Replies

• barbaraharmon1
    barbaraharmon1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @JaniceVACPA Hi I am fairly new to MFP. Mostly been looking for an active group.
    I have lost 36 lbs since last May. I have 24 more to go. My mom was in the hospital most of Sept and Oct then she stayed with us for 5
    Weeks. My goal those months was just not to gain any back (I didn't so yay). Then the Holidays hit. I am finding it hard to get motivated again.
    I am 47 and I have 1 son who will be 5 next month. I have 3 spoiled dogs and a cat.
  • GirlBossNZ
    GirlBossNZ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new here, looking for a group, too. I have been on and off MFP since 2014! And I have seen the graph go up 20kgs (40lb) during that time! I'm currently 5kgs down from my highest weight, and have another 20kgs (40lb) to go till I am in a healthy BMI range. I am 43, and have 3 girls - 2 teenagers and a tween. I regret to say that I am still heavier than after any of my pregnancies so long ago! But this year is a new year, and a new leaf has been turned. I have a fresh mindset, which makes all the difference. Hope we can support each other.
    J
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Add me 🥰