Restarting after 3rd baby, need friends!

I am 5.5 months post partum with my 3rd baby, I am breast feeding and supplementing with formula. Prior to this pregnancy I lost 40 lbs and now I'm looking to get back into CICO again. I tried to get back on track at 3 months post partum but it was too overwhelming with a new baby and trying to deal with my older two children as well (3 and 5 yos). My oldest is going into kindergarten and my middle child is going into preschool so I'm going to try and get back on track with the new "free time" I'll have with just one kid during the day rather than 3.
I am 34, and a SAHM. Baby will start solids soon and I plan to wean soon thereafter. Would love to have new friends added as most of my friends from my first weight loss attempt are no longer active.

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,928 Member
    I'll add you! I'm pregnant right now, but soon I'll be needing to go in the other direction.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have a 14 month old daughter. Age 37
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    edited September 2018
    This is exactly the same as me, I'm 34 and 6 month pp with baby number three. Lost 45lbs pre pregnancy, now have 30 to go. Add me! Workouts inwhen I get the chance, focussing on not bingeing! I got on track quickly at the start and then totally blew it over the summer with three of them to juggle!
  • Thomasanp
    Thomasanp Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 31 years old and am 32 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 (pregnancy #4 as I miscarried last december). I am having a harder time with being active this time around. I ran all the way through my first 2 pregnancies and this time I just dont have it in me. (Because of Age? Added children? Work?) I could use some fitness pal friends to encourage me in post partum fitness recovery!
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I just had my 4th little boy. Also was my 4th c section on the 12th. Going to start out counting and eating better. Then treadm ill in a week or 2. Then more as i heal. 😁
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 496 Member
    Feel free to add me. 9 months PP with number 1. Still nursing. Plateued around prepreg weight but need to lose the 20 put on before i got pregnant.

Lost motivation for a bit, back to logging now.
  • Catalyst911
    Catalyst911 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2018
    I'm late to this thread but will add as well. I am 5 weeks post partum frkm back-to-back pregnancies.

How do you add friends??
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Feel free to add me. 9 months PP with number 1. Still nursing. Plateued around prepreg weight but need to lose the 20 put on before i got pregnant.

Lost motivation for a bit, back to logging now.

same deal w/ me plateaued still 20 to go
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Oh this is so me too! I lost 50lbs last year then got pregnant with my daughter and gained it all back. I’m 6 months PP and lost 30lbs so far. I’m exclusively breastfeeding and slowly introducing solids which she hates! Feel free to add me!
  • kristamas
    kristamas Posts: 30 Member
    Me too! I'm almost a month post partum with my third baby. I lost about 20 lb before getting pregnant (though not quite to my pre baby weight). Gained... Umm... Way too much weight this time around. I'm ready to get rid of this extra fluff already!! Looking for friends in similar situations to support each other.
  • bekba09
    bekba09 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 10 months post with #3 as well.
  • Lambacker
    Lambacker Posts: 7 Member
    I know this is somewhat of an old post. But I’m 33 years old and had my 3rd baby in oct. my other two are also 5 and 3. I just got this app and need friends!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,928 Member
    @Lambacker im here too after babe 2. You can add me if you want.
  • nicolerob2008
    nicolerob2008 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm back after baby number 3. I had a series of complications becoming pregnant again between baby 2 and 3, which allowed me to gain a significant amount of weight. I'm now back on the bandwagon of trying to get the baby weight off plus lose additional weight. I'm having trouble staying motivated and the weight just won't budge while I am nursing. At 8 months postpartum I haven't made much progress.