Hello My Name Is...

Options
guitargirl55
guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
Introduce yourself - let’s get to know each other!

Replies

• guitargirl55
    Options
    Hello Ladies! My name is Megan and I am from Wisconsin. I am 26 years old and I created this group to have somewhere to be accountable for my weight loss. I am 5’2” currently weigh about 144 lbs., I was 160 lbs. at the heaviest, and my goal is to make it down to 130 lbs. I am calorie counting and doing some exercise to reach my goals.

I love horses and horseback riding is a great way for me to keep busy and get some exercise in. I also play board games, read, play with my boxer/hound dog, run, and swim or do anything in the water when I can.
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Hi Vicky! I used to do some heavy weightlifting, but I injured my wrist and have never gotten back into it. It is definitely addictive being able to build muscle and change the appearance of your body - and a lot of work!
  • laurenwoolcock7
    laurenwoolcock7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lauren! I am 21 and I have really been wanting to just loose a bit of weight and feel fit again. My current weight is 150, my goal is 130. I really like running and swimming so I've been doing a lot of those two things as well as some weight training and calorie counting. Wish me luck! :)
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    Swimming is great! I have been wanting to do more of that. Can't wait until summer.
  • browneyesandstarryskies
    Options
    I'm Maggie! I'm 21 going on 22 and I'm here to lose some extra weight after a year limited movement after a back surgery. I'm 5'7 AMD I'm going from 180 to 130 or so. I love swimming, reading, and baking and in always open to new friendships. Hello!
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    :smile: @browneyesandstarryskies Nice to meet you Maggie! Welcome aboard! 9s4pqmydmc02.gif
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Danielle. I'm 23 and I'm from the Land of Wintery Hell(northwestern Maine). I know a few people here already, but I'm excited to meet more!

My sports of choice are road cycling, tennis, hiking, and horseback riding--but I dabble in spin classes, pickleball, and just about everything else from time to time! Especially in the winter (which has been steady since mid-November) when most outdoors sports are unavailable.

I happen to be an Admissions Counselor for a university, so while I'm trying to drop those last 20 pounds, I'm also spending ridiculous amounts of time on the road with ridiculous amounts of money available to spend on food and lodging. My last hotel offered complimentary wine, beer, and spirits! It is often very challenging to be in this job and be on track, but I love it and I've learned to make small sacrifices and enjoy small indulgences, too.

Feel free to add me if we aren't friends already.
  • guitargirl55
    Options
    @dblair27! Wisconsin has also been a hellish winter mess so I feel you there! Today's the first day of spring though so there is hope!

I travel for work sometimes too - it is SO hard to eat well when you have restaurant sized meals every day, I may have to get some tips from you! It sounds like a really fun job.