Options
    Date: Tues, 19th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill for 40 min at 3.0mph
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Being outside, surrounded by natural beauty certainly lifts my spirits. See my exercise for the day.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walked around White Sands National Monument for a few hours.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • katp13
    katp13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    katp13 wrote: »
    Date: March 19
    Exercised?: Yes - 28 minute brisk walk, and 21 minute leisurely walk.
    Calories?: Yes - only just under! Turns out even a mini-size snack from my favourite dessert cafe has a whopping 1007 calories!! Won't be treating myself there too often 😲
    Tracked?: Yes - every delicious bite tracked.

Okay, I've got to take this back... it turned in to pass day #2. Had an early dinner and was hungry before bed. Too hungry to sleep, so i had some toast which pushed me over my calorie limit. Still all tracked, just over limit.
  • lklimowicz
    lklimowicz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So no I did not exercise- 😞 tried to go to the gym at my hotel but apparently it is not 24 hours an my 10:30 arrival didn’t work out for me. No exercise videos available to watch on demand either. Other than conference steps I did not get enough exercise
    Went over my calories a little as a result over by 120
    Did attempt to log everything but had to to a quick entry as I have no idea what dinner was. I did log 2 roles since I could identify those
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yep. Quick 30 min run at the gym after work
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    3/19
    7 Pass Days

Exercise? Yes, enjoyed a beautiful walk outside for 20 minutes plus 15 minutes on the elliptical.
    Calories? Yes, I might be getting the hang of this :)
    Tracked? Yes

What do you find lifts your spirit?
    My first joy that comes to mind that lifts my spirits is being next to the water, but more so then any is the ocean. This Cali girl left there at 30 years old and it hasn't left her. I've been away almost 30 years now, so every chance I get to go home just brings so much joy and peace to my soul to sit by the water, walk through it, sinking my toes in the sand, kicking up the waves. That's my zen.
    I also enjoy walking outside. I find the creation of nature amazing, the breeze blowing in the tree's, birds singing to be so peaceful.
    But when it's been a rough day, and I am really needing comfort... picking up my fur ball of a dog and hugging her sweetly drops my blood pressure instantly!
    Thanks for reminding me Ranger Rick that food is NOT my comfort. So easily to turn to, or that glass of wine, etc. That in the end is NOT comfort!

HELLO SPRING AND BRING ON SUMMER :)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    Babies and little children....what joy they bring me ...family and friends and a good laughter
    Yes to all
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. It is finally warming up here, so getting outside is helping lift my spirits. It's been really cold lately, and I forget how much a quick walk outside can make me feel so much better.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Yes X’s 3
    60 minutes yoga and 60 minutes aerobics. Well under on calories, my cold has killed my appetite.

Gardening and yard work always lifts my spirits. Being outside and the physical work. I get lots of instant gratification plus the delayed gradification from planting seeds and bulbs. I love the big dreams and plans involved in planting trees and shrubs. I get joy from just daydreaming about garden ideas.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    March 19
    Yes x 3
    67 min walk, 11.3K steps
    Tracked each part of a but, everything
    Did not eat out!
    Got sodium down to 1,090 mg!
    Fiber up to 42g

Calories: under by 299

VERY encouraged. Glad I tracked everything & found apps that will let me analyze my data & that I took the time to do so.

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 764 Member
    Options

Things that lift my spirits:
    Spending time with my husband, our son, and/or petting my cat!

Walking, particularly on hilly wooded nature trails with views of ocean or bay.

Playing with art - colors & line!

@MadisonMolly2017 I thought of you the other night! I was watching Buddy vs. Duff on Food Network and Duff covered his elephant cake with gold leaf!

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    3/19
    3x- Yes!
    Things that lift my spirits, reading, listening to Bryan Adams, artsy things, time with my family and pets. Tuff, my cat, is in my profile pick with my son a few yrs ago! A local artist drew the pic! I’ll have to post it😊
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? NO
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Busy day...