Hello to all

Bigspoom
Bigspoom Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2019 in Social Groups
Hello. I am new to the group. On 1-1-19 I started at 351 and now I’m down to 338. I have gotten bad news from the dr. I have a bulging disk between L5 and S1. So physical activity is down. Just trying to do it via intake. I’m looking for friends in same boat or similar. Best of luck to all!

Replies

• MamaMaryPants
    MamaMaryPants Posts: 36 Member
    Hey there!
    Amazing loss so far! You should be so proud of yourself!
    I started on 01/19/2018 at 356. My degenerative discs in my back made exercise impossible at first too. After I lost it got easier as the pressure became less as the weight did. (Granted still only walking and some home calisthenics)
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    You got this.
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    Nice to meet you! I started at 356 and last weighed in at 327. It’s a slow process but it’s worth the journey!
  • tammyfranks2
    tammyfranks2 Posts: 290 Member
    edited March 2019
    Welcome . we are all here for each other !!! I started at 477 now at 371 !
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    @bigspoom welcome! Yes, it is totally possible to lose weight simply by watching your intake. I started at 331 and am now at 290. Feel free to friend me!
  • libertylabrake
    libertylabrake Posts: 4 Member
    Bigspoom wrote: »
    Hello. I am new to the group. On 1-1-19 I started at 351 and now I’m down to 338. I have gotten bad news from the dr. I have a bulging disk between L5 and S1. So physical activity is down. Just trying to do it via intake. I’m looking for friends in same boat or similar. Best of luck to all!

I have a cyst in l5-s1 nerveroot, and bertolottis syndrome. Super motivated to lose weight which will relieve a lot of strain snd reduce degenrative changes.
  • rmwebsteriii
    rmwebsteriii Posts: 15 Member
    Good morning i am new to this group but not new to dieting. Started at 407 and now at 387. Still got a long way to go. But working hard to get on down.
  • CheezWhiz88
    CheezWhiz88 Posts: 116 Member
    Nice to meet you, @rmwebsteriii ! 20 pounds is an excellent start! It may be a long journey that takes some time, but we didn’t put it on in a day and it won’t come off in a day either. But every day we make healthy choices with diet and exercise, we are a lot closer to our goals! Keep up the great work!