thank you GrokRockStar!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    My 3/15/19 Results:
    SW: 174
    CW: 172 (down 2lbs)
    GW: 169 by end of March

I am pleasantly surprised to be down another pound, so I am pleased with the number!

My goals for this upcoming week are to eat lower carb, although 8ve added some low glycemic fruit into the mix, intermittently fast for at least 18hrs per day (18:6), drink my water, and accomplish at least 5K steps per day. My week will start on Sunday.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    This week I will be better focused on my exercise and eating lower carb to ensure a low blood sugar. I am hoping to meet my goal of a 1lb loss, so we'll see.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    March is almost over and I feel that I haven't done enough this week to make a difference on the scale. I'll also be traveling to the east coast next week, so I'll be living out of my suitcase at a hotel and eating at restaurants. This will be a little tricky, so I better just plan ahead.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Just getting started on my new journey and back on MFP. I can use the accountability and encouragement.

SW: 204 CW: 204 GW: 194 UGW: 145
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    ]My 3/22/19 Results:
    SW: 174
    CW: 172 (no change from last week)
    GW: 169 by end of March - hopefully!

I’m happy to not have gained, and I know I wasn’t at my best this week. Here’s hoping for a loss in the upcoming week!
  • ab1c619
    ab1c619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the MFP community and don't have a lot of time to spend on the site, but a weekly check-in sounds doable. Today will be the start of week 1 for me of course.

SW/CW: 198
    UGW: 165

For now, my focus will be on cultivating better habits. I'll start setting goal weights soon. My first goal for this week is to get more sleep (she writes at 1:15 a.m.). So for this week, my goal will be to get to bed by midnight each night. That still won't be enough sleep but it will be more than I'm currently getting. Baby steps. Also, I am not active at all, so my other goal for this week is to get 5,000 steps each day.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Last day of March and I haven’t met my goal of 169lbs. I know why, I haven’t done my best so I plan on doing better in April. I do have some motivation. I’ll be visiting my sister at the end of June and I want to be down in weight so that I can dress comfortably in summer clothes. I know it sounds a little vain, but whatever works