March 22 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    An intentionally relaxing day for me...I spent the afternoon with my only friend with whom I have had an unending relationship since high school, Vic. He has Parkinson's disease, so I took a bottle of red wine over to his house. We talked; reminisced; and we each drank ONE modest size glass of wine. It was wonderful to be together.
    Exercise: easy day treadmill walking 30 minutes
    Tracking: good
    Calories; under my limit...Vic did show me a picture from when I was 16...I was much thinner. Oh well, I'm 68 now. I am happy enough with me as a grandpa.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise: not tonight had so much going on but I don't feel guilty b/c I feel I've done so well with either being on the treadmill or playing volleyball with my daughter
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes and under
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 min elliptical and 45 strength training. My muscles are tired.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, under.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Pass #2. Strength training, a short cardio kickboxing video and an evening walk with the hubby. We had friends offer to babysit so we had a rare night out together. I wasn’t going to worry about tracking or calories and fully enjoyed!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Friday!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    @strongscarlet
    March 22, 2019

Exercise?: no
    Calories?: yes
    Tracking?: no

I bought a slice of chocolate cake to edt at home. Instead of plating it all, I cut it into four reasonable sized portions.
    Ate two slowly, and enjoyed.

Was satiated and put the rest of slice in refrigerator. 💪

Great job with your slice of chocolate cake @strongscarlet! Chocolate is a weakness for me, awesome! 👏🏻 🙌🏻🥳

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    3/22
    3x- Yes
    I did a Tone It Up workout today, Girl Band Flex with resistance band. Arm work, squats, side planks, and abs too.

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend😊🌸
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?Yes!! Stronglifts Workout B, plus my usual walk back and forth to the gym.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes. Despite an evening of snacks and cocktails with dear friends.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Myfitnespal glitched on me and wouldn't let me login for a few days, so no tracking but I know from my history of tracking similar days that I've been ok. Glad to be allowed back onto the site today!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    3/22
    8 Pass Days
    Exercise? Yes but opted out of afternoon break walk. My foot was hurting so I left it elevated most of the afternoon. I did get an enjoyable walk outside in the morning. Spent over an hour in the evening vacuuming and cleaning at home. Worked up a good sweat;)
    Calories? Yes with exercise calories
    Tracked? Yes
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Date: Fri, 22nd:

Pass Day
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, but I'm still here team!! I'm just waiting for the time where i can read up on everyone's inspirational posts which always helps me stay focused.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    4th Pass Day
    I made it 11 months & 21 days
    I guess my deficits were too large the last few days. Led me to wanting to eat. Not sure.
    Exercise: 84 mins
    Tracked: all
    Calories over: 474
    Sodium: way way way over. No more Mexican for me: 4,471mg yikes.
    Fiber: 42g $5

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly , time to draw a line in the sand, look back no longer than to spot some lessons learned to apply (sounds like you already spotted two ... mexican and too large a deficit for too long a stretch), and finish strong, as you launch yourself on a new streak.

Every day, Any day, is Page 1 of a new 365-page book. Write a fun entry!
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    4th Pass Day
    I guess my deficits were too large the last few days. Led me to wanting to eat. Not sure.

Your exercise and fiber were great! I’m tracking my fiber too, I’ve been meaning to mention it to you @MadisonMolly2017 -oooh I 💕 Dave’s Killer Bread- 21 Whole Grains and seeds, 1 slice 5g of fiber! Ole extreme Wellness wraps- 50 cals and 11g of fiber! And pretty much blackberries daily😊

• lklimowicz
    lklimowicz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 min - Check - completed cadence drills for my couch to 5K plan
    Stayed within my calorie goal - Yes Net (yay exercise)
    Logged everything including BLTs - Yes

Now that I am back from my conference my blood sugar has been a lot higher which I am sure is partly due to returning home and eating some comfort food to settle back in but the other part I somehow thing is related to the building stress of going back to work and having to check and respond to 5 days of emails...Exercise will be a MUST to keep it under control
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Exercise: Yep! 50 min run
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    4th Pass Day

Your exercise and fiber were great! I’m tracking my fiber too, I’ve been meaning to mention it to you @MadisonMolly2017 -oooh I 💕 Dave’s Killer Bread- 21 Whole Grains and seeds, 1 slice 5g of fiber! Ole extreme Wellness wraps- 50 cals and 11g of fiber! And pretty much blackberries daily😊

@tuffgirl19 Thank you! Dave’s Killer Bread (great name) is awesome. I found it a little too tempting (!), but my husband loves it. I eat Ezekiel Sesame, I enjoy it, but am not tempted to eat it after my breakfast!
    2 slices, 160 cal, 3g fiber per slice, hardly any fat & I think no sugar.

I will check out the extreme wellness wraps! Thanks for the tips!!