Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March 30 Sign In

2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise today was one of my favorites: over one hour of vigorous desert hiking up and down the foot hills in Phoenix, Arizona
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under my limit by nice margin
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Pass.
    Calories: went for a once in a blue moon special lunch with my husband to a michelin star restaurant. No idea how to track that. The food was heaven though.
    Exercise: waddled the route I jogged pre pregnancy and that I walked every day at the end of my last pregnancy and... it was tough! Still got just over 2 months to go to try to keep/get fitness levels up.
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes- Great lifting session today! New PR on squats!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Almost certainly. HOWEVER, I did not log and tally my cheeseboard dinner last night, so I'm using one of my two remaining pass days. I logged my cocktails and then just added a lump sum to my daily calories so I have at least placeholder data. I didn't overeat or just eat mindlessly but it was nice to just enjoy nibbles and not be trying to count of track each bite. Not a thing I plan to do regularly, but a nice break for one evening.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? see above, lol.

PASS DAY 2 of 3.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 10 minutes High Intensity on the stationary bike, and 1hr 17 minutes on the mini-trampoline. Plus 2 x 1 km walks to my friend's house and back.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,256 Member
    Yes to all3
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    March 30
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,036 Member
    March Pass Day #6
    Date: Sat, 30th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? negative
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, over by -474Cals.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes