March 30 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise today was one of my favorites: over one hour of vigorous desert hiking up and down the foot hills in Phoenix, Arizona
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under my limit by nice margin
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Pass.
    Calories: went for a once in a blue moon special lunch with my husband to a michelin star restaurant. No idea how to track that. The food was heaven though.
    Exercise: waddled the route I jogged pre pregnancy and that I walked every day at the end of my last pregnancy and... it was tough! Still got just over 2 months to go to try to keep/get fitness levels up.
  • hkfleming
    hkfleming Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes- Great lifting session today! New PR on squats!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Almost certainly. HOWEVER, I did not log and tally my cheeseboard dinner last night, so I'm using one of my two remaining pass days. I logged my cocktails and then just added a lump sum to my daily calories so I have at least placeholder data. I didn't overeat or just eat mindlessly but it was nice to just enjoy nibbles and not be trying to count of track each bite. Not a thing I plan to do regularly, but a nice break for one evening.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? see above, lol.

PASS DAY 2 of 3.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 10 minutes High Intensity on the stationary bike, and 1hr 17 minutes on the mini-trampoline. Plus 2 x 1 km walks to my friend's house and back.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,136 Member
    Options
    Yes to all3
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    March 30
    Exercise yes
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    March Pass Day #6
    Date: Sat, 30th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? negative
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, over by -474Cals.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • l_lake
    l_lake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes