April 18 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 min elliptical, 30in strength training, 10k steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    April 18, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? I worked from home today, so I could do a longer workout this morning -- 3 mile run outside followed by 40 minutes of strength (all biceps)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

Even though my water aerobics class was cancelled I went to Plan B and drove to the gym for treadmill time. Got in my 20 minutes in spite of feeling poorly.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Thursday
    Actually we'll under calories, and a total of 80 minute dog walk
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 40 minutes of my 5K training (walking and running)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    April 18
    Pass Day 2
    Calories - good
    Tracked - all
    Exercise: 5,000 steps, but only 5 mins exercise as I’m resting my knees. Better to be safe, I feel.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    4/18
    Exercise- Yes, walking, intentional squats here and there🤣🤪
    Cal- Yes, Under by 233
    Tracked- Yes, 132💦, 23g fiber

We have family in town for Spring break/Easter and it’s really nice, but I’m out of my normal routine, but trying to be mindful of what I’m eating.

@emilysusana, I like your approach about checking in the am for comments. I’m beat when I post at night, I’m going to try this tomorrow! @craigo3154, I enjoy reading your posts, you always have great advice, and I like how you share how you felt at times on your journey. I’m tired now, maybe not making much sense🤪 Night everyone- will check in tomorrow!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Success days : pass days
    7:11

April 18
    Exercised?: Yes 60 mins les mills bodypump; 47 mins treadmill
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Thursday, April 18th

Exercise Tracked In MFP: No, starting again on Monday
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: No

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 2

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

@craigo3154 Thank you for your post. I have been waiting for my motivation to "kick back in". Instead of waiting on my motivation, time to put self-discipline into action. Thank you, this is what I needed to hear :smile:
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    3 x yes
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    April 19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked 3 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

Went to a gathering of old friends and didn't keep track of everything I ate.
    Pass Day #5
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday was a good day, 3 X yes

Thursday not so good. 2 x yes and a no. Exercise was a yes, 6 mile run and 3 mile walk with the dog and a friend. A pub lunch to celebrate finishing our book, 50 walks in London, fish and chips (shared with the dog), logged as an IKEA meal as it seemed similar in size to theirs. Home and did Jillian Michaels' yoga workout, then sat in front of the TV watching a couple of recorded shows. I got up to do dinner and had no energy, my tofu hadn't defrosted enough to slice to do planned dinner so I had sausages and veg, same as hubby, still no energy, I followed this with a pack of popcorn and slice of bread and went to bed early. Having logged everything I'm 53 cals over for the day! Would have been ok if I'd felt better and gone for my after-dinner-walk. But hey ho, I'm now on industrial strength iron pills so hoping they'll kick in soon.

So that's 5 passes for me. Today is currently looking good, tomorrow is a planned pass day.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,160 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Date: April 18th
    Exercised?: No
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday was a good day, 3 X yes

Thursday not so good. 2 x yes and a no. Exercise was a yes, 6 mile run and 3 mile walk with the dog and a friend. A pub lunch to celebrate finishing our book, 50 walks in London, fish and chips (shared with the dog), logged as an IKEA meal as it seemed similar in size to theirs. Home and did Jillian Michaels' yoga workout, then sat in front of the TV watching a couple of recorded shows. I got up to do dinner and had no energy, my tofu hadn't defrosted enough to slice to do planned dinner so I had sausages and veg, same as hubby, still no energy, I followed this with a pack of popcorn and slice of bread and went to bed early. Having logged everything I'm 53 cals over for the day! Would have been ok if I'd felt better and gone for my after-dinner-walk. But hey ho, I'm now on industrial strength iron pills so hoping they'll kick in soon.

So that's 5 passes for me. Today is currently looking good, tomorrow is a planned pass day.

@HelensBeads
    Sounds like a win if a day to me!
    I hope you’re feeling perky today!

Do you create beads?
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member