Sort of new & looking for friends to add!

Options
missyms740
missyms740 Posts: 34 Member
Hello everyone. My name is Niki and I am coming back to MFP after some time. My profile is new so I have no friends.😒😒 Just a little about myself: I'm 42 yrs old, a mom, I have a good bit of weight to lose, currently following a LCHF/Keto diet, hate exercising but im working on itπŸ˜‰, like to laugh, have fun and not be too serious all the time. Please send me some friend request!! Drop your user name and we can all be friends!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Replies

• 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am doing keto also😎 how long have you been doing the keto diet?
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Niki :D
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I'm just doing CICO
  • missyms740
    missyms740 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi @808malia , I have been on it 9 days to be exact ;) I'm a newbie at it. I love it so far but I am currently experiencing some of the dreaded nausea and "Keto Flu" symptoms I keep hearing about. I'm taking it as a positive that my body is converting to a fat burning machine...lol :D How about you..how long have you been on it?
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I have been keto for about 6 months and I love it! Make sure you get enough salt and drink lots of water. That can help with the keto flu symptoms... But it only gets easier as you go!
  • sahdlosingit
    sahdlosingit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've been keto almost 11 months and am down 131 lbs. Best of luck to you!!!