Synching my Fitbit to Myfitnesspal app

Options
judiwaring
judiwaring Posts: 1 Member
I may be missing something obvious but I don't seem to be able to synch my Fitbit on Myfitnesspal app. I use them both on my iPhone, I did find how to do it on a PC so I borrowed my friends MacBook Pro but the same thing happened, I go into Apps on MFP, then find Fitbit, then logon using FB but all i get is the Fitbit logo on the screen and nothing else happens. Has anyone else got this problem and if so did you sort it?

Replies

• luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Same here 🤯
  • jacquityrell
    jacquityrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have sync the both but nothing happens my steps do not sync on to my fittness pal.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Fitbit may be having issue currently accepting the sync request from MFP.
    Or MFP isn't sending it.

But that is correct process.

Regarding issue of sync appears to have occurred but no data - confirm the MFP app in Settings for Step Source says Fitbit.
  • jenjunpr
    jenjunpr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had that issue as well and was able to resolve it by setting up the sync on my IPad. It would not work on my IPhone.
  • stacyereece
    stacyereece Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have not been able to sync with my fit bit either. It worked a few days ago, and now all of a sudden it doesn't
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Be aware that sometimes after an MFP app update, the setting for Step source will default back to none.
    Has to be set to Fitbit for the syncing to work.
  • laborkei
    laborkei Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit App is not showing the Water/Food I entered into MyFitnesspal. I spent the past few hours going back and forth, and they say its not Fitbit, that I should contact MyFitnesspal. Is anyone else having a problem. I see my Steps on MyFitnesspal, but the data coming back to Fitbit is not showing.
  • emmaburlton
    emmaburlton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The only thing that's helped for me is to disconnect and reconnect Fitbit to MFP, that's cleared up a lot of issues for me but a bit annoying to do on the regular