Apple Watch - Activity Sharing

Options
TRS_One
TRS_One Posts: 14 Member
Hello fellow MFPers,

I'm looking for some friends to provide some healthy competition and motivation on the Activity sharing part of the Apple Watch. Is there anyone out there who's down to add me to activity sharing? If so, please DM me your email address so I can request you. Thanks, and cheers to meeting your goals!!

Replies

• Tasha310786
    Tasha310786 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm not sure I would be much competition but I like the idea of sharing info and being accountable to someone else.
  • beetrix
    beetrix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do as well but I have no idea how to set it up.
  • themrsb192
    themrsb192 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to do challenges on apple watch and on fitnesspal anyone want to add me and start them?
  • Mzmelbs
    Mzmelbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m down for some fitness challenges as well.
  • kikimarie1990
    kikimarie1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt be much help on competition right now, but definitely would love the motivation and accountability. shoot me an add here and/or message and we can swap apple id :)
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Will do! I will also add folks who dm me their email address. I have had a cold the last few days and my movement is lacking, to say the least.
  • biged142
    biged142 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do we add people to out Apple Watch Health/workouts
  • njames4
    njames4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • Kristeen03
    Kristeen03 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also ok to share activity if anyone is looking to help keep each other motivated! I sent a couple messages to some of you already. :)

If anyone else wants to share let me know !
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Ok I am new to my apple watch and using apple health. Would love to have others to keep me motivated. Love to share and make new friends that are into fitness too. :smile:
  • Mouse816
    Mouse816 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, it's - mouse816@icloud.com