Introductions

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @goldthistime, so sorry your family has gone through all of that but so happy your daughter is cancer-free now! Welcome to a great group!! You'll love it!

Welcome to all the newbies! Glad you're with us! You'll love it here!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Rozbee1 wrote: »
    Hi all.... im ready to start afresh with my goals in May.... Exercise dvd at the ready (Rosemary Conely Salsa dance exercises) its very motivating too. After a back injury and bad fall this year thats healed at last, ive only been able to do walks for a couple of miles during April but now. ...IM READY TO GET GO.

my Core Cardio dance program is based on Latin dance too! (5 rhythms in all, including salsa)

Barb, I thought of you when I read her post ;)
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    corriepelc wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am back for another month -- this will be month #5 for me as I started in January. May will also hopefully be my fifth time in the Winner's Circle. :)

That's fantastic!!
  • strongkater
    strongkater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps! Looking forward to the challenge. I've no problem with the exercise (Les Mills BODYCOMBAT and soon to be CXWORX instructor here!) My problem lies with my diet, and I know it's because I'm not logging every food and beverage religiously! Hoping that this challenge will keep me accountable so I can start to see that number on the scale and around my waist/hips go down!

Love me some Les Mills. How inspiring that you’re an instructor! You must be quite an athlete. My goal is to feel like an athlete again... and a lot of that is food.
    Hello emotional eating! May is going to be a good month. I just know something good is going to happen. Can’t wait to see.

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, @mayosenorita! Glad to have you with us.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I just know something good is going to happen.

Kate Bush/Cloudbusting fan or coincidence? :)