Post your YAY for Today accomplishment!

Options
This can be ANYTHING positive. If you only drank 3 cans of coke today instead of 5 YAY you! Anything to celebrate post it here! Add a picture if you can. Also I'm TOTALLY figuring out this group thing as I go just FYI I have no idea what I'm doing.

Replies

• ssooter
    ssooter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didn’t even realize there was a group option on here!

Well, my goal for today is to clean my house and meal prep for the week. I know for a fact that lack of meal prepping is what causes me to slip up and stop eating healthy.

I had lost 55lbs in 4 months, just by counting calories and trying to eat clean. Unfortunately, I’ve gained it all back.

BUT! I know I can do it again. And I have a week in gulf shores coming up in June - so I’m trying to make every minute count now.
  • krbhowe
    krbhowe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am journaling using Rachel Hollis’ Start today..... So my small goal for this week is waking up at 5am so I can start my day off exceptional! 5 days in and I am finally getting a hang of it!
  • khsh08
    khsh08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been seriously doing MFP for over a year and this is the first time I'm joining a group or even looking into the option! I'm looking for some new motivation to keep me going after a long break from being serious.
    Currently down 75 pounds since March 2018.
    My daily steps goal is 8,000 and I really have to make an effort to reach that.
    I've been good with eating simply and at or below my daily goals but only if I take the time to plan!
    MY POSITIVE THING FOR TODAY - i convinced my friend to start tracking on MFP today and start walking daily at work on lunch breaks.
  • mrsthibeault
    mrsthibeault Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get all my steps in and stop over eating and eating junk food. I don't really drink pop or juice once in a blue moon. I have a food addiction. I'm thankful for this group amberly 🌼 let's do this 🤩
  • amberlyhouser7842
    amberlyhouser7842 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    krbhowe wrote: »
    I am journaling using Rachel Hollis’ Start today..... So my small goal for this week is waking up at 5am so I can start my day off exceptional! 5 days in and I am finally getting a hang of it!
    krbhowe wrote: »

They were sold out of the cover I wanted so I got a blank journal and the past few weeks I’ve been doing the start today too! It’s so fantastic for getting my head right for my goals in the mornings!!!?
  • audleematt
    audleematt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I reactivated my MFP app and have been inspired by you guys to begin tomorrow!
  • MrsKendraHaug
    MrsKendraHaug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    10K✅ workout✅ ate salad for dinner ✅
  • deborahruth
    deborahruth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to really keep track of what I’m eating. I’m really good at mindless eating which results in too many calories but also too much junk.

• KellyWN737
    KellyWN737 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yikes! The scale was headed in the wrong direction this week. Need to take more time to exercise — at least w additional walking. Brought food for all my meals today. Now to just be focused and on plan.
  • khsh08
    Options
    I'm being so strict I am coming up under calories each day... Yay or will this backfire?
  • lzclarno
    lzclarno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One of my jobs is that I walk quite a bit. Which is a yay! But I can’t take any electronic devices with me. So I can’t know how many steps.... :(. But it’s still a good walk! :smile:
  • khsh08
    Options
    Hey All! Its been a week so I thought I would check in! Today's Yay is that I'm now past my lowest weight... i've been struggling to get past that one number... Still have 57.2 pounds to lose until goal weight but now I've lost a total of 82.8 pounds!