May 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,400 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    5/10
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    5/10
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1 hour walk today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @RangerRickL Very timely TED talk on the value of relationships given our mothers are the very first relationship encountered in life. The greatest gift we can give is to nurture all of the relationships we encounter in this life.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes
    Really intense strength/cardio 60 minute class. My calories are still too low but I’m working on it.
    My mother drives me batty but I’m glad she’s around and I know she is proud of me and genuinely wants what is best for me.
    Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow to all of the mom’s in the group! I’m sure your kids are proud of your hard work.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Travel day to OK had me on the hotel treadmill and under calories despite two drive through fast food meals!

1/3 days used.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, interval run/walk outside with my daughter

Sorry to hear you lost your mom recently @RangerRickL, and @BonnieHosk85 and @ForAmanda222, and your dad @fitphoenix

I lost my mom 17 years ago, and miss her still. I could do no wrong in her eyes.

There are not many people in the world who love us unconditionally, it’s hard losing any of them.

@KrazyTwinMomma get better soon. I was sick all winter and finally got better only when I got selfish about getting enough sleep, put a humidifier beside my bed and downed the water. Hope yours goes away quickly.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    No activity.