May 27 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    I’m always on the lookout for signs that I find interesting and amusing. This sign was in front of a house that I visited yesterday.
    Have a great day!

Thank you. I hope to keep a sign like this in front of my house one day :)

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL That is one amusing sign...LOL...it could be interpreted, "Don't stop here...everything is down the street either one direction or the other!"
    5/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 minutes outside walk. It was a beautiful day!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @goldthistime I agree with @BonnieHosk85 on how good immune support is especially important if you easily catch the "C.R.U.D. I don't take them all of the time but when I feel like I've been exposed to germs i will use the EmergenC powder packs right away to boost my immune system. I almost always dodge the bullet. I'm immune suppressed but with precautions and the immune support (EmergenC) when I Itravel and when I'm exposed to germs I'm less sick than my "healthy" friends.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    @windowqueen2003 and @BonnieHosk85

Thank you both! I’m already an Emergen-C convert. I try to use the powder when I feel like I’m at risk, although admittedly I don’t think of it every time.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    May 27, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 6 mile run outside this morning since I had off for Memorial Day. Plus I knew we had friends coming over and my husband was making his amazing homemade gluten free pizza and I wanted to enjoy it! :D

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!