WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 your daughter is so pretty. She looks just like you and such a gorgeous cake
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I checked in yesterday so heading off to the gym. Have a great day everyone!

@MrsBell8well My brother hiked almost half of the Appalachian trail. I dropped him in Maryland (or was it Va?) and he just crossed into Maine when he had to stop. He had intestinal problems that they couldn't find the cause for months after he stopped. He also had bad plantar fasciitis . Apparently at one point in PA it is very rocky and he thinks that started it. Good experience for him otherwise. He was so bummed he had to stop. Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday! Love the stuff you bought! So pretty!
    @cyndiesstuff I am sorry to hear that you are struggling. It sounds like you still pushed through and prepped for success! The future Cyndie thanks you!
    @Lenka1 Wow! What a beautiful cake! You need to open a shop! Your daughter is so beautiful! Just like her Mama!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check in for Sunday

Food - Logged & under
    Water 1 l
    Exercise - Physio & 2k steps :(

I am under pressure to meet some work deadlines this week so had to work late last night & probably for the next few days. Could not get running in last night but will try later today. I have been so focused on my deadline that I have not bought anything yesterday & today! Will post later in that.

@Mrsbell8well - you should continue to flirt with the half marathon idea! It is a big time commitment but only closer to race day when the long runs become pretty long. If you are running 10 k, you are almost halfway! Given your weight loss & exercise, you may have a different experience with training this time. Like anything, you find a plan that works for you and follow it. Also you can go to a running clinic or get a coach (they are online too) to help you to avoid injury, discuss nutrition & stay in track. Just a thought!

@sleepymom5 - hope that you mom is ok. It is not easy having aging parents. And omg, I love that Jen Sincero book. Have the audiobook & she got me through the last part of my half marathon training last year.

@Lenka1 - your daughter is adorable & you have quite the baking talent!! That cake is lovely!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    8zjzbezycatc.jpeg

What I bought today (well my son bought it for me!). This will help me get through my work tonight. Not a big coffee drinker after the morning, I need it now!

@cyndiesstuff - your flowers are lovely!!
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Recent purchases. The first is my answer to the question "what else can I do besides throw a shoe through the television at 2 AM when Wyfe has insomnia?"

tssm6wcbf4c3.jpg

And this one is an ingredient I ordered a few weeks back. I am going to make Bermuda Fish Chowder in the next week or two, and this is a wonderful garnish for it. I just have to get to the market and pick up what I need, not the least of which is several fish heads. And some dark rum. (Here's the recipe if you are curious. It is amazing.)

cyb4yvetk5y8.jpg
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    My purchases today from Trader Joe’s!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Not a bad day-I will tell you all about it in the morning. Have a good night everyone!

@carlsoda Looks like you did well at Trader Joes . Sounds like a fun day you have planned today too! Amazing hike yesterday! I couldn't get over all your steps and floors you had! Amazing!
    @amsandos Nice loss! Congrats on your anniversary.
    @Cafelelia Good luck with your deadline. I hope you can get back to your running soon!
    @cyndiesstuff Those flowers are beautiful!
    @eyesopennow You lost me at fish heads...not only fish heads but you have to cut them into 2 inch pieces...Otherwise it sounds good....The sleep mask was a necessity for me when I worked nightshift! Those and ear plugs...
    @GingerPwr Hopefully once school is out you can find some time for your self. I like your plan to ease back into exercising. You can do it!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    b9gv0ggl4bok.jpeg
    Monday's Weigh Ins still due
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Monday
    Food very balanced
    Water yes lots
    Exercise weeding
    Steps 12,471
    We spent about 5 grueling hours taming the rental backyard jungle. It now looks like a park. Cutting lots of branches, tons of weeds. Next week we will mulch the backyard pathways. A bit of scrubbing in the house and it will be ready for renters. They are coming June 14th from Oregon. We affectionately call it the enchanted cottage. Although when Molly moved in with me we switched out some of the girly colors and renamed it the bohemian bungalow. But it will always be the Cottage to me.
    Romance week was lovely. We ended by giving each other 5 minute foot massages. Very nice. This weeks focus is career. I have a short week and it’s ambitious. Includes cleaning and organizing the work kitchen. Goodwill and dump trip included.
    Have a good week everyone!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I was in Ohio most of last week visiting family. I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular rountine and figure out how to get this weight off. I know the basic concept of weight loss is burn more calories than you consume, knowing it is one thing ensuring I carry it out is another. I still haven't went through the meal plan the nutritionist gave me, hopefully I will get to it this week before grocery shopping this weekend. I hope you all have a great day!! :) BTW I just realized today is Tuesday, sorry for the late weigh in.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    krqmmtnuhspv.jpeg

I believe today is favorite kitchen tool! Since I am not home, I had to screen shot a pic of it. It is a mandolin. I always thought that was just an instrument. Lol! I like it because it makes slicing veggies so much easier and it isn't too hard to clean.
This discussion has been closed.