drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: P90X3 eccentric lower
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3! 1.5 hour walk this afternoon through a community festival, logged all food and under calories.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 ...walking
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Agreed, had one for a week and it just won’t go away!! Getting better though
    KCJen wrote: »
    Saturday 5/25 Pass Day/Sick

Luckily I have a spreadsheet that I track everything in. I had to look at it to remember where I left off. I got a summer cold on Wednesday thru Saturday. I am still stuffy back thankfully I can function again. I think summer colds are the worst!!

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thanks @RangerRickL for the May Apple. Hopefully we’ll get to see an update with the blooms😊

@MadisonMolly2017 the globe flowers do look like little fairies 🧚🏻‍♀️, a sweet looking flower!

The trillium is very pretty @goldthistime! Now I want to look for flowers to post for y’all!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, exercise was a two hour walk through the woods with family. Slow paced but I carried the grandbaby for much of it so I got a workout.

Coincidentally someone had stuck a few signs in front of some of the plants growing beside the path. I’m quite good at identifying wildflowers/plants but the first sign we came across was for one I didn’t know, the May Apple! Looked identical to Rick’s pick! Trilliums are blossoming right now (Ontario’s flower). p42kndqm8dtw.jpeg

@goldthistime Trillium! Here, they are the first flower to bloom!
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This was a planned pass day for me. I didn't go crazy, chose the chicken instead of the burgers, but did have potato salad and a brownie!! I'm excited to finish May strong, and do the same for June.

Pass days used - 3/3
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Sunday, May 26th

Exercise Tracked In MFP: Treadmill off day, but 20 minutes of activity today
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: No
    Within Daily Calorie Range: No

Not exactly sure when my Sunday "cheat meal" turned into Sunday "cheat day" but I need to fix this.

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    May 26, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass day 2/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Pass day 4
    Not in winner circle this month but will stay on track for no more pass days this month
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Italian Bridal shower ..... 'nuff said .... (oh, and fitbit battery 'null' for part of the day, so no credit for plenty of steps - so even if I could have figured out how to log everything, the "fitbit exercise credit" would have been an inaccurate "zilch"
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? no

Rough day today, but will get back on track tomorrow. Holiday weekend and my mother ended up in the ER. Everything is fine and we are hoping she is released later today.

Thanks to everyone for posting the photos of flowers. They are all beautiful and gave me an immediate attitude improvement.

@craigo3154 thanks for posting the video of your drone race. That is so neat!!!
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!

7 pass days used.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 20 minutes of trudging through this heat and humidity! :#
  • wwwwongjo5399
    wwwwongjo5399 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes X3