May 31 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    May 31, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 58 minutes of strength this morning, plus a 2.5 mile walk during lunch.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Congrats to all of those in the Winner's Circle, and to all who are still posting on the last day of the month. Hope to see you all in June! :D
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,876 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
    Glad to start a new month!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone in the Winner’s Circle! I made it too, I’m pretty sure 2 passes this month, maybe just 1 and logged each day😊

5/31
    Exercise- Yes, walking, push up challenge
    Cals- under
    Tracked- Yes, water 128💦- might be more since its only 8:48pm here.

Enjoy the wedding festivities @rangerrickL! Great picture of your wife and son to be DIL 👰🏼😊
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, swimming (treading water, water aerobics), 1.5 hours
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Today was the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. I happily chose this as a Pass Day.
    Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    May 30
    71 min walk
    208 deficit, tracked all

Pass Days used so far: 2
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

9 no
    22 yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Ok so about 75% of this month was dedicated.. I know I can do better because I feel like it's kind of pathetic. I have been wondering for a while why I am yo yoing constantly between three pounds and this might be the reason. This means I pretty much sacrificed a little over a week this month...yikes, which is worse than I thought. I am happy I found this group because it was a real eye opener for a first time newbie. Cheers to everyone who made the winner circle...that's an amazing, inspirational accomplishment. I hope my second round is better than my first

1. May 9/22
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I made it to the end of the month, posting late due to tech issues (steam powered iPad wouldn't keep MFP open long enough to post).

The last 2 days of the month were non-pass days, bringing me to 18 non-pass days and 13 pass days. Better than last month, not too bad considering 5 of those 13 were planned, or that's what I'm telling myself!

Now to go find the June thread......