Welcome!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Melissa and I've lost 85 pounds eating a simple WFPB diet/lifestyle. I've also gotten off the 70 units of insulin I used to take everyday for my type 2 diabetes, after just 4 weeks eating this way.

3hqa0bmspadt.jpg

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I just switched to WFPB WOE and have never been more happy with the results! I feel so much better physically and mentally. I've lost weight when I had been stalled for months and I'm eating more than before (like 1900-2000 cal a day and still losing) :) Any one feel free to send FR
  • NCBlessings
    NCBlessings Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa, congrats!
  • mark_finewood
    mark_finewood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! Melissa, that's an amazing transformation! Congrats to you! Keep up the good work. And where did you get the Plant Powered t-shirt?
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I love seeing peoples before and afters. It gives me hope and motivates me! Way to go!!
  • Bellyfatbegone9
    Bellyfatbegone9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!
  • 2018Butterfly
    2018Butterfly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, well done. You look the same person in these pics. You certainly look a lot younger now x
  • ma_bitts
    ma_bitts Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I've been trying to do WFPB for a month now, still figuring it out. Glad to find this group.
  • carlaringuette
    carlaringuette Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job!
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing changes! I have been WFPB for nearly 2 months now and swear it has taken 5 years off my age!!