Replies

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    June 7
    Yes X3

June 8
    Yes X 3
    I have enjoyed all of the encouraging posts on how and why things got started on our current journeys with MFP and UAC I find myself excited to open up the posts and read them. Helps me to hang in there.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 on day one of vacation!
    My exercise included airport walking and dancing. Yes, dancing! Three grandchildren and I used our layover time to groove to the tunes and burn some energy.
    Great day, great trip!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Saturday
    One hour dog walk, and stayed on track with calories. Even at a friend's bbq, managed to snack on 80% good foods of fruit and salad.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    7/8
    Exercise- Yes, cardio
    Cals- 116 under
    Tracked- Yes, 132💦, 16g fiber- totally slacked with fiber today, but protein was much better today than last few days.

• lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 X’s Yes!
    A light exercise day, just a nice walk with my DH. Unexpectedly few appointments so I took it easy on myself and even napped in the afternoon.
    Ate just up to my calories
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • jodilynnreeves
    jodilynnreeves Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? My non traditional exercise of putting my house together. My nice tank is set up and I will be putting my fish in it today.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes I did. We ended up with 2 extra teen boys at the house for dinner. My daughters boy friends. So we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs. I made a salad for me and mac n cheese for the kids. I did so good on my carbs.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I kept track of everything I ate and drank.

Overall it was a great day!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Shot a fun round of sporting clays.
  • mmsiems425
    mmsiems425 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes strength training class
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, love the commandments @victorious55 , esp the last one! They are making so much money!!!
    3 x yes for yesterday and today, been like autumn here in uk, did enjoy Trooping the Colour on tv

Thank you very much. Yes, they are making too much money at our expenses and ignorance. :'(

I don't want them to take my money for the things I can control.

My mother-in-law managed her diabetes by changing her way of eating.

My best friend's mother died at 98yrs. For the last over 40 yrs of her life she was diabetes. She was a retired nurse. She manage it with her diets. She planted veggies, etc. She was very conscious of her eating style. She did not died of any diabetes complications. She enjoyed the fruit of her disciplines and saw her great grand children. Wow O!

I was highly influence by her life style. :)
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes, very mild exercise since back still hurting
    calories: no, slightly over today
    tracking: yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    6/8
    3rd Pass Day

Exercise? No, unless you count chasing a 3 year old around all day :)
    Calories? Not sure, I think I was close though
    Tracked? No
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Barely squeaked by (15 cals left), but 3x yes!