Friends Welcome

Options
I would enjoy having a friend that's needing to lose weight to work together getting off the pounds.

Replies

• want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Id like to join you in this battle? I have over 100 to lose, and would love to swap stories and ideas with you? :-)
  • cheri634
    cheri634 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in.
  • hammenwife
    hammenwife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just seeing if this group is still active - anyone out there? :-)
  • catwomanclaws
    catwomanclaws Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It is...unfortunately...not very active at all.
  • want8me9bk
    want8me9bk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!!!!!!
  • bigsofty56
    bigsofty56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, over 50 and need to lose a lot of pounds, tried all my life, could do with some support from people in the same boat as me.
  • wda63352016
    wda63352016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I'm on my 3rd trip to losing 100 lbs. At 324 now. Started 4 weeks ago at 328. Mom passing away from health problems that had a lot to do with weight really opened my eyes. Want to be able to go to National Parks and go hiking with my wife when we retire. Can't do that at this weight.
  • funkymom758
    funkymom758 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if this group is still running I am 53 and would like to lose 30 pounds. A girl can dream. I have been on WW many times but I wanted to try something different.
  • albpowers
    albpowers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 51 years old and need to lose 100 pounds, I need support and encouragement and will happily provide that to others on this journey
  • hummingbrdhrt
    hummingbrdhrt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I guess you could say I have “graduated” from the MFP 40s age group to this one. 😀 I am 53 and weigh 270 lbs. My mom died in June and I have been very sad and unmotivated resulting in a 5 lb. weight gain. I am working with a counselor and part of my total health recovery is my physical health. I have a lot of weight to lose, but am focusing on improved health targets for now which seem less overwhelming. Looking forward to motivating friendships and exchange of ideas. Have an awesome week!