Intro from a Versa User

Options
JoBo37
JoBo37 Posts: 1 Member
Hi there! I've been with MyFitnessPal for a while but took a break for a bit. New month clean slate and a different device. Any other Versa users out there?

Replies

• amystory6
    amystory6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! New to Versa. I have had mine for 6 days. Still trying to get used to it.
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love the Versa. I've got mine last week.
  • KitKatTheGreat
    KitKatTheGreat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! Got my FitBit Versa two weeks ago and love it! Currently looking for an app, to help me keep track of my training for my marathon in October.
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi just got a versa too. Still trying to figure it out! My fitbit user name is Je55ica-79 if anyone wants to add me!
  • JaiNicole7
    JaiNicole7 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have a Versa! Feel free to add me!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit Flex 2 just died, so I ordered a Versa Lite as a replacement. It will be arriving on Saturday. I can't wait to try it out. I only paid $119 for it because I contacted support to get a 25% off code.

Always contact them when buying a replacement Fitbit. Even if your old Fitbit is out of warranty, they'll give you a discount code so that you're more likely to buy a new one.
  • J9Red77
    J9Red77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Versa user here! I've had mine for just over a year. Actually, had a few hiccups and was concerned that the Versa wasn't a good product. Within a few months the charger malfunctioned. Shortly afterward my Versa completely died on me. Fortunately, in both cases I received the replacements free of charge. So far no issues with either replacement. I took a break from MFP for awhile and just returned as well so I'm still figuring out how to sync everything. If anyone can provide any pointers, it would be greatly appreciated! lol
  • J9Red77
    J9Red77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Update: I finally got my fitbit to sync with MFP. Here's how I did it.

1. Log out of both accounts (mobile and desktop).
    2. Delete both apps from phone.
    3. Reinstall both apps.
    4. Wait about 5 minutes* before logging back in to Fitbit and MFP accounts (mobile and desktop).
    5. Once logged in, select the 'Apps' tab on MFP (desktop).
    6. Search for 'Fitbit'.
    7. Click 'Get'.
    8. Since you're already signed in to both accounts, they should automatically sync.

*After several failed sync attempts, I Googled how to troubleshoot this issue and a number of posts suggested waiting a few minutes to log back in after reinstalling the apps. Waiting seemed to do the trick for me.
  • camhollymum22
    camhollymum22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have just gotten a verse feel free to add me gemmacampbell203@gmail.com
  • Agefyter18
    Agefyter18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Versa for 5 months, did WW for 3 months then came back to MFP. Hope I keep up with this. WW had a terrific social community.
  • RealityBarbie
    RealityBarbie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got mine a year ago . Finally getting serious!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me kateyesis82@gmail.com I am looking for friends to do challenges with!!.