Options
    11/26
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 20 minute evening walk
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1175 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL - I think that top photo has the bluest sky I've ever seen. I love the game! Did you get a try?
    @Dory_42 - way to go! I know little of your sport but I'm glad to hear of such progress!
    @Bill70sStrong - I'll miss reading your inspiring workout! Come back soon and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/26
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes,three 40 minute walks today for a total of 2 hours. DH & I took Annie with us on the first walk alongside Clinton's Ditch. Walked to and from a local Morgan horse farm today, as well, to visit for a bit prior to walking back.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target. The best laid plans of having a large deficit prior to Thanksgiving didn't materialize, though.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

@RangerRickL a/k/a Don Ricardo...enjoying your lovely photos. Looks beautiful where you are. We did have a 60 degree day here in western NY today which made it very pleasant to be outside for walks.
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That orchid (?), is gorgeous. Exercise: Yes. A peaceful 50 minute walk. Took the time to enjoy the sun on my face, the scent of fallen leaves and woodsmoke. A lovely day.
    Calories:Yes, under
    Tracked:Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @fitqueenbess I did not get a chance to try and those riders are better than I am at the gallop!
    @Bill70sStrong Blessings upon you.!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    hqsrzrieusnj.jpeg
    A pretty lily alongside a fence.
  • angelswatercolor
    angelswatercolor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    congrats @Dory_42 on the recovery! i bet it feels great to slowly get back into routine
    @lotta7e that's relatable lol

Nov. 26

Yes x3

exhausted, but i felt way better today than yesterday so i finally mopped the house (been putting it off for 2 months, it's too much work for me to wanna deal with), a good 2+ hours of deep cleaning up on my feet (looots of upper body movement from moving the mop) and everything is sore now (while the house is pretty small, there's a lot of floor space, and i went over the floors 3 times).

but cooked dinner, made dessert, got laundry done & the dishes after all the other stuff was done so i conquered the day strong & productive 💪 and did some stretches/yoga to loosen up my tight back which helped tons.

tomorrow's mission is Thanksgiving prep (the pie, casseroles, homemade bread rolls, turkey brine) so on Thanksgiving day it's just throw stuff in the oven to heat up after turkey is done cooking 👌🍞🍗🍠🥧🍽️🍂💖
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3 yes although barely, plus meditation.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 25 minute run.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    11/26
    Exercised? yes
    Tracked? yes
    Calories? yes
    Passes Used: 4

Weight lost in Nov: 1.2

Exercise of walking to and from the store. Made pie crust tonight and will finish by making some pumpkin pies tomorrow!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 11K steps
    Calories: Y about 200 under
    Tracked: Y
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Lovely photos Don Ricardo!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 180 min cleaning
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today!
  • jrsepe12
    jrsepe12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Weather was to terrible for my lunchtime walk and just too much to do this evening.☹️
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,052 Member
    Options
    Nov 26
    Ex: 45 mins, 10K steps
    Under!
    Tracked: all

Scale is behaving!

Pass Days: -1 (not in Winners’ Circle) but weight wise this has been my best month since June!!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Taking the rest of the month off for personal reasons. See all of you next month!!

@Bill70sStrong I hope all is well. Enjoy the holiday this week. We'll look forward to seeing you in December!