+Chamber of Secrets+

starjam25
starjam25 Posts: 4,677 Member
edited November 2019 in Social Groups
Knowledge, Knowledge, Knowledge..... the one with the most knowledge wins!!

SLYTHERIN REPOSITORY OF KNOWLEDGE:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hiBfuiY4QmqiV8R_Y0LWEGrjZ8J1lpnzzFO6HOXqGx0/edit#gid=0

QUIDDITCH SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13cOY9hutJ-FO9wcnns9lENf1RMVKwOww4tDWymWxZ9U/edit#gid=0

Replies

• bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    @starjam25 can you please unlock the quidditch spreadsheet?
  • starjam25
    Sorry everyone.... I'm on my little vacation and don't have my computer and can't unlock the spreadsheet on my phone... I'm sorry.... but somehow you can ask for access to it and I can do that on my phone. I'm have to figure out how to unlock it when I get home Wednesday. I'm really sorry, not sure what happened.
  • SarahAnaruk
    SarahAnaruk Posts: 1,138 Member
    How do we ask for access to it?
  • bdbchick
    edited November 2019

You'll have to go up to where it says "View Only" (its a green rectangle on the slightly upper left side) and click the downwards arrow.
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,084 Member
    I have access now. Thanks :)
  • starjam25
    bdbchick wrote: »

You'll have to go up to where it says "View Only" (its a green rectangle on the slightly upper left side) and click the downwards arrow.

Thanks kathy, as I had no idea how to, I just knew that people have. So now I know too!
  • SarahAnaruk
    SarahAnaruk Posts: 1,138 Member
    bdbchick wrote: »

Maybe I can't access that on my phone? I don't have a green box but if I click the upper right hand corner I get a drop down menu. There is no option for requesting access, I've looked through the options. I can get to the details of ownership but all it tells me is I can't change the view only feature. Is there a different method for doing it from your phone? Thanks for all the help!
  • starjam25
    So I think I fixed the spreadsheet so everyone can get it. If you still can't let me know.

Sorry again for the mess up... I learn new things every day!
  • bdbchick
    starjam25 wrote: »
    So I think I fixed the spreadsheet so everyone can get it. If you still can't let me know.

Sorry again for the mess up... I learn new things every day!

All good!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Mine's still view only, but I've been keeping track on the back of an envelope all week, so it's no big deal. B)