November 28 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3. Only ate the 1 Thanksgiving meal, no dessert but way too much punch :p Did 20 min run on the treadmill+5 min walk. Logged it all as well as could be expected.
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 o:)
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving, and everyone outside of the US had a Happy Thursday! :)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Started the day running a local turkey trot with my hubby. I ran the 10K, he ran the 5K, and we both crushed it.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • jrsepe12
    jrsepe12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Good to see you @craigo3154!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes Calories yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I feel asleep again! Mid post! I think Thanksgivings is a my favorite holiday, but it is exhausting. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Yes x 3. We took a family walk on the greenway in the morning for an hour. I planned, cooked, and logged everything. Calories under plan.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, between walking the dogs (3) and food prep I've got 81 minutes of activity
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Most likely, logged everything but didn't measure so can't be sure
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, I didn't nibble (goal for the day) during food prep and ate everything I wanted to but in small portions, allowed for two desserts that are a must-have on Thanksgiving day ... key lime pie (oldest son's fav) and coconut cake

I got on the scale this morning just to see what the damage might be and was happy to see no gain. Headed to the YMCA with my youngest this morning and looking forward to working out with him.

Too many pass days to be in the winner's circle this month. Congrats to all who did make it and to those who didn't but are still here! That's a win, too! :heart:
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    Ugh...
    Snowing... eating...
    Do I have to say it out loud?
    Snow, rain, wind
    Going outside - ugh
    I am going to have to bite the bullet and go to the gym.
    I think I am not going to do spin class like I used to.
    I can't run my heart or knees like I used to.
    Capitulating to that amount of aging.
    I think I will sit on a spin bike and listen to my own music and run at my own pace.

I got 19,000 of climb this month though.
    That doesn't get me a Strava merit badge but I improved on last month a little bit.
    Not likely going outside for the next couple of days so climbing is done for the month.
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving (11/28) and pre-thanksgiving (11/27) pass days! Food and drinks were awesome and my plans went out the window. I need a plan for December!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving pass day.
    Though out of interest I got on the scale this morning and am still less than my wedding weight so that's a win! :)
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes 20 minute walk

Calories: Yes

Tracked: Yes

Winner's Circle: Yes! I have only used 1 of my 3 pass days and might use a second today.

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3! Unbelievable for me on Thanksgiving! 😜
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

21 yes
    7 no

1. May 22 yes 9 no/31
    2. June 22 yes 8 no/30
    3. July 23 yes 8 no/31
    4. August 22 yes 9 no/31
    5. September 21 yes 9 no/30
    6. October 18 yes 13 no/31
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,050 Member
    Options
    Nov 28
    Ex: 78 mins, 9K steps
    Over
    Tracked: all

Pass Days: -2 (not in Winners’ Circle) but weight wise this has been my best month since June!!