CAMBRIDGE DIET DAY 1 TOMORROW

Options
off to see my cambridge consultant this evening to start the shakes tomorrow...did the plan before christmas 2011 and lost over a stone very quickly....however if truth be told i have been an utter pig and have been on a couple of holidays which involved nothing but lying in sun, drinking, eating and drinking, its hardly surprising i've piled it all back on!

Everything is far to tight and I've got to the stage where I'm avoiding going out....enough is enough, i'm getting back on it.....anyone whos on this diet add me for motivation and rants when i'm massively hungry :P xxxx

Replies

• flipperflapper
    flipperflapper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Thursday. How has your week gone. Any pointers?
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi,

Not sure if anyone is still on CWP, but have joined the group.
    Have done the diet before, but put all my weight back on - plus an extra 3 stone!!! That will teach me for not doing maintenance.
    I started again on 2nd January 2013 and have 74lbs to lose & am determined to get to target & maintain for life this time!

V
  • pramji
    pramji Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!

Is anyone still doing cwp? I have just started sole source today...eeek and i am looking for some support/success and motivation!!!

Thanks!
  • Doingitinwellies
    Options
    I'm doing CWP! I'm on Step 3 currently and just had my first weeks weigh in and lost 6lbs. I'm not going to lie I was a little disappointed and I'd really like to do sole source, it sounds nuts but it would take all of the stress out of having to meal plan!! Hows everyone else doing?