December 4 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Here is another important excerpt from our UAC FAQs:

7. What happens if I "slip up"?

Well, mistakes happen. The challenge is to be mindful of your fitness plan every day for a month. If you slip up for one day and you have used all your allowable Pass days, you will not qualify for the monthly Winner's Circle. BUT, we encourage you to stick with us and your goals. Nobody gets tossed out of the UAC. It's a long-term life change that the UAC is promoting.

8. What if the moderator “slips up”?

The moderater, @RangerRickL, does not always qualify for the Winner's Circle. Since I don't always qualify...you can certainly be forgiven if you don't qualify.

9. What do I get if qualify for the monthly Winner's Circle?

You get the satisfaction of knowing you adhered to your fitness plan for a solid month. You also get your username posted in the "Winners' Circle" thread, which is posted at the beginning of the following month.
    YOU...are the one who will let the moderator and the team know if you have qualified at the end of a month. I'm not running a daily Excel spreadsheet.

Rick
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    2nd, 3rd, 4th

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    12/4
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @lotta7e you got this!!! Sounds like you have a great plan for future days including tomorrow. Probably most of us have come across some surprise foods. Your attitude in regards to “surprises” is also very inspiring!!

One surprise for me was shelled edamame; while it may be “good” fat, I was really surprised and it adds up quickly!