Slytherin Chat Thread.... Special Event: Holidays at Hogwarts [Dec 5th - Dec 11th]

Options

Replies

• chdspdmom
    chdspdmom Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    109 Post a photo of your favorite Christmas/holiday decoration (e.g. a special tree ornament, but can also be something bigger like a decorated house). done and posted
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely awesome team!! I just realized we only have 2 unclaimed tasks!! You all are doing such a job, I'm so proud of you all!!

here's the last 2.....

107 category 11 Answer the following question using at least 3 sentences: How does your family, culture, and/or country typically celebrate Christmas? (Such as typical Christmas dinner, how you decorate your house, any town parades, etc. - or if you do not celebrate Christmas at all in your culture, let us know if you have an equivalent holiday and how you celebrate it.)

112 category 11 Post a Harry Potter gif that you love.

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    What an absolutely awesome team!! I just realized we only have 2 unclaimed tasks!! You all are doing such a job, I'm so proud of you all!!

here's the last 2.....

107 category 11 Answer the following question using at least 3 sentences: How does your family, culture, and/or country typically celebrate Christmas? (Such as typical Christmas dinner, how you decorate your house, any town parades, etc. - or if you do not celebrate Christmas at all in your culture, let us know if you have an equivalent holiday and how you celebrate it.)

112 category 11 Post a Harry Potter gif that you love.

Claimed and completed!
  • stinabean83
    stinabean83 Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Way to go Slytherin!! Came over to grab what tasks I could but you've got them all!!
    Woohoo!!
    If anyone needs me to take one over for them please let me know, I'm available!! 😊😊
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Great result snakes - all tasks taken!
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,088 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Way to go Slytherin!! Came over to grab what tasks I could but you've got them all!!
    Woohoo!!
    If anyone needs me to take one over for them please let me know, I'm available!! 😊😊
    @stinabean83, you can take 2 of mine if you want to participate and think you can handle them (#34 - Walk/jog 7 miles and #101 - Complete this youtube video workout: halloween hiit - 25 mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VddnhcWIqNQ)
    I have no problem completing them but I have 8 tasks already and if you take them there will be more points for Slytherin ;)
  • Moarrein
    Options
    @starjam25, @bdbchick, can someone check the Spreadsheet. We've claimed all the tasks and it says we have one unclaimed. It seems it doesn't count the first task as claimed.
  • stinabean83
    Options
    Moarrein wrote: »
    Woohoo!!
    @stinabean83, you can take 2 of mine if you want to participate and think you can handle them (#34 - Walk/jog 7 miles and #101 - Complete this youtube video workout: halloween hiit - 25 mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VddnhcWIqNQ)
    I have no problem completing them but I have 8 tasks already and if you take them there will be more points for Slytherin ;)

I'll take them! I'll see if I can change it in the spreadsheet. I'll do the HIIT tonight and finish the walk/jog task by Wednesday evening.
    Thanks!
  • bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    Options
    Moarrein wrote: »
    @starjam25, @bdbchick, can someone check the Spreadsheet. We've claimed all the tasks and it says we have one unclaimed. It seems it doesn't count the first task as claimed.

It's been fixed! Thank you for noticing that!
  • Moarrein
    Options
    @stinabean83, thanks. The truth is the weather here is very nasty for walking or jogging outside. It's very foggy and the air is very polluted, so I would have to go to the gym to finish those 7 miles in time ;)
  • stinabean83
    Options
    @Moarrein no problem! we have a relatively nice week here (0 degrees Celcius) so I've been wanting to get outside for a couple runs before it gets ridiculously cold again :)
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to write up the fan fic in time anymore. My schedule has been a lot crazier than expected. Could someone possibly take it off my hands?
  • anneshields001
    anneshields001 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    rbratt06 Never have done this before, let me give it a bit of thought. If anyone else wants, it and is certain you can get it done, just yell!
  • chdspdmom
    chdspdmom Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    11 Complete the 12 Days of Christmas workout once through
    15 Complete 50 lunges (25 per leg).
    51 Complete your favorite darebee workout (must take at least 20 minutes) and post what you did!
    97 Complete 20 minutes of dancing on 5 days during the challenge.4 /5
    99 Complete this youtube video workout: xmas cardio - 10 mins:
    102 Stay under calories for 1 day (remember: these don't stack).

Only two left for me. Will get them done by Wednesday evening.
  • SarahAnaruk
    SarahAnaruk Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    @rbratt06 and @anneshields001 I can certainly give it a try. I can't promise it will be good but I can give it a go.
  • anneshields001
    Options
    rbratt06 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to write up the fan fic in time anymore. My schedule has been a lot crazier than expected. Could someone possibly take it off my hands?

It won't win any literary prizes but I finished it. About to post it, so @rbratt06, you can mark it as completed!
  • anneshields001
    Options
    Thanks for the offer @SarahAnaruk
  • SarahAnaruk
    Options
    Thanks for the offer @SarahAnaruk

No problem!! Thanks for grabbing it! You snakes are all so awesome!!
  • SarahAnaruk
    Options
    @anneshields001 it was great!! Just read through it, way better than anything I could've done!!